Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Pics

Default Pet Pics

Our pets are one of our favorite topics on Lnet...so let's see em!!

arch.jpg

puppy smooches.jpg

my babies.jpg
    Last edited by Alafaya; 12-24-2012 at 07:14 AM.

I miss my dog... The two in the background belong to a friend of mine. The one up front is Sly, he died in July, 2010. <sadface>

sly_at_daves.jpg

<same picture, just inserted different ways>

In memory of Ken "Zzentar" Dumas.

Gibreficul

AIM = Lord Gibreficul

Alafaya, they're cute dogs! Your mastiff scares me though! I can only imagine your daily walks with them!

Gib: Awwwwww. I'm sorry for your loss. He looks like a real lovebug.

Anyway, my contributions!

My stepdad had decided we needed a guard dog for our house since there were some burglary scares recently. He spoke to a friend who told him about a rescued dog staying at the vet's, so he agreed to get the dog. The day before we were to pick up the dog, I asked if it was a boy or a girl, what kind of breed? Fierce? Large? He had no idea.

This was our "guard dog"

We were clueless, first-time pet owners and she is really good at twisting us around her paw:

I tried to get her to participate in cutesy photos with props, like below, but it was hard work and any time I would crouch down on the floor, she would take it as a signal to lick my face (not a good thing when I'm allergic):

She more or less fulfilled her purpose though. Kind of. Somewhat. Also, she was supposed to be an outside dog, but...

Oh wow, she's gorgeous, Sarika. Alafaya, your first doggie has some monstrous ears. I assume it's growing into them.
    Last edited by Drakefang; 12-24-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    - Galenok

"I'm your huckleberry."

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Doesn't quite help the issue of looking like a tard as you run around singing at things. Other than that, you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post
    If by "singing at," you mean "skull fucking," then yes, you are correct. Bards fucking own.

We have a zoo

On a side note... why are my pictures always small... What am I doing wrong?

IMG_0012.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_1437.jpg
    Last edited by tallkris3; 12-24-2012 at 03:11 PM.
    (OOC) Azimar's player whispers to the group, "Its ok, im delving into some random dudes anus."

Quote Originally Posted by tallkris3 View Post
    We have a zoo

On a side note... why are my pictures always small... What am I doing wrong?
    WOW! So many animals Are you in the vet line or anything?

Gorgeous black dogs. Your cats are chilling. That is adorbs. Sorry I don't like birds...but it looks pretty.

The bigger images are because we linked them from a photo site. If you attach them, then it becomes like what you have.

Nope... no vets or anything... just both animal people. They keep us busy :-) I left out pictures of my two aquariums too.

Thanks for the tip about the photo site.
    (OOC) Azimar's player whispers to the group, "Its ok, im delving into some random dudes anus."

Allereli, the cuuuuuuuuteness! I wanted to get a little doggy bed for mine too, but it's a pain to clean.

This is my boy Charlie Manson. I can't have pets at my place and my ex-gf got custody of him after the break up. I really miss him... I wish I could see him.