Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyromania list?

Blog Entries

Default Wyromania list?

I always love looking at who got what and how much. Anyone know where I can peek at the Wyromania list?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I always love looking at who got what and how much. Anyone know where I can peek at the Wyromania list?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=996037780

Blog Entries

thank you!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

6.6 million for the spell knowledge tattoo. Roughly $20k to $25k in real money. Yowzers.
    Last edited by caelric; 02-27-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Not nearly as much BS was spent as I thought.

Is there just billions of BS out there or what?

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    6.6 million for the spell knowledge tattoo. Roughly $20k to $25k in real money. Yowzers.
    And they sold two of them. Just damn.

7. Default

I'm not even mad anymore that they are selling all these OP SK items.

If you're willing to drop 25 grand on this crap, you deserve it and more. Enjoy your $25,000 lines of text, I'll enjoy my retirement and trips to cancun with many naked women who'll dance their sun-kissed asses off for $25k.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    If you're willing to drop 25 grand on this crap, you deserve it and more. Enjoy your $25,000 lines of text, I'll enjoy my retirement and trips to cancun with many naked women who'll dance their sun-kissed asses off for $25k.
    You ain't wrong. I feel bad for the SK tattoo dude though. The spell's limited to spells found on scrolls, and ones lower than lvl 20 only. So it's not even stuff like 425, the most you can do with that win is maybe an extra 25 AS from heroism or something. That's gotta be some of the most expensive bit of extra AS you can splurge money for. Retiring early and not ever having to deal with some corporate bossman breathing down your neck is much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    You ain't wrong. I feel bad for the SK tattoo dude though. The spell's limited to spells found on scrolls, and ones lower than lvl 20 only. So it's not even stuff like 425, the most you can do with that win is maybe an extra 25 AS from heroism or something. That's gotta be some of the most expensive bit of extra AS you can splurge money for. Retiring early and not ever having to deal with some corporate bossman breathing down your neck is much better for me.
    I'd say 95% chance it's either going to be 506 or 515, both of which are significantly more game changing than some extra DS.

Still not worth $20k, at least in my opinion.
    Last edited by caelric; 02-28-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Getting people to spend 6.6m BS on what are essentially character attuned items is a huge win for Simu (massive drain + no effect on broader game).

The thing is, the extreme whale demand for 4-5 very niche items is what keeps prices reasonable for the rest of us, as it keeps the massive bloodscrip generation in check. I'm just concerned that the whale gravy train won't be around forever, and if that demand goes, the rest of us will have to bear the brunt of the changes.
    Discord: Jivan#1805