Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Grit pricing

it's 5000 services to get to 50 CER of a single type of WPS, the cap is actually 5000 services total which would be 40 cer of each damage and crit if you split it)

Realistically once an item is at about 25-27 CER, with no other properties at all, it's out of player range. 27 CER by itself adds 729 difficulty which might be in range with max skill + enhancives. If you had max everything including ascension you MIGHT be able to get up to 28. After that you'd need difficulty potions like they have for the other player services.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

2. Default

My maul now has 4 services of crit, and 4 services of damage.

All successes, 8 in-a-row.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    My maul now has 4 services of crit, and 4 services of damage.

All successes, 8 in-a-row.
    That's awesome. If no one buys my grit soon I will probably just start using my grit on my own gear too.

4. Default

I propose change grit to increase current services by 2-5% per application, minimum of 2 max of ??... someone talented might be able to balance these numbers better than I can but amount of grit required can also be tied to the current amount of services on the item. I.e. 3 weeks of grit to increase weighting on Heavy or above items by 5%.

5. Default

My maul/sledgehammer is now up to 5 services crit, 5 services damage.

I am very pleased.

-LizardClan1

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    My maul/sledgehammer is now up to 5 services crit, 5 services damage.

I am very pleased.

-LizardClan1
    You know 5 services isn't 5 CER, right?

It's nice for free services outside of the service window on an item (if you can work on it in the first place), I guess... just seems really underwhelming for the most part, IMO.

Not trying to rain on your parade, you just seem real excited for being halfway to 1 point of weighting. I guess everyone has a different gauge.
    Last edited by Arqueto; 10-11-2021 at 09:44 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    You know 5 services isn't 5 CER, right?

It's nice for free services outside of the service window on an item (if you can work on it in the first place), I guess... just seems really underwhelming for the most part, IMO.

Not trying to rain on your parade, you just seem real excited for being halfway to 1 point of weighting. I guess everyone has a different gauge.
    I guess I content myself with small pleasures. It's something I can do every week, and every week the maul continues to improve. Also, it's practically free.

-LizardClan1