Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocker: DOJ admits it ain't got shit on "insurrection"

Imagine that, nothing but support for the Department of Justice under William Barr for Dreaven until the end of the administration. Now suddenly the DOJ is lumped in with the rest of his tinfoil hat conspiracies. Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Imagine that, nothing but support for the Department of Justice under William Barr for Dreaven until the end of the administration. Now suddenly the DOJ is lumped in with the rest of his tinfoil hat conspiracies. Shocker.
    You just got finished saying the default answer is it was an insurrection because the DOJ, FBI, Democrats, and media said it was. You then said it's up to other people to prove it WASN'T an insurrection because, and I quote, "no one could truly know" what their motives were other than the DOJ, FBI, and "insurrectionists" themselves.

You do realize how absolutely insane you sound right now right? Come on, even you of all people have to realize how crazy you are in saying this shit.

Do you think the "insurrectionists" are calling it an "insurrection"? I'm gonna say 99.99% of them aren't saying that. So now you're saying it has to be an insurrection because that's what the DOJ and FBI said it was and I have to prove otherwise even though "no one could truly know" what it was other than the DOJ and FBI.

Oh yeah, speaking of the DOJ and FBI, did you know almost each and every charge basically amounts to assault, trespassing, and interrupting congress? OhhhHHHhhHHHH! Insurrectionists be all up in here using simple assault to overthrow the US government! No one could possibly know their motives other than the DOJ and FBI!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-10-2021 at 02:45 PM.

The dude asks you a fair question to see how you're characterize the invasion of Congress and you immediately flip it to asking absolutely fucking ridiculous questions that no one could truly know outside of the DOJ, FBI and the insurrectionists themselves. Why don't you man up for once and offer your own opinion. And for the love of God, stop talking to yourself between your Shaps and Tg01 accounts.
    Lol.. the fact you think I'm Tgo.. you're dumber than I thought.

I can promise anyone that does not know what an insurrection looks like, when it does start, you will not be confused about what is going on, you will only have to pick a side.

What happened in DC and all the other places were liberals burned down buildings and looted business, was just a riot, it just does not fit your narrative of how evil the right is to call it so, on either side. So just to be clear, if it is a conservative it is insurrection; and if it is a liberal, it is a mostly peaceful protest, that caused billions in damages to the very citizens they claim to be protesting for. Does that about sum it up?

Man, how quickly these people attempt to gloss over history. Occupying government offices with the intent to damage, obstruct or commit violence is an act of insurrection. This is illegal and a federal offense.

Portland, Seattle, St Louis demonstrations were legal until they became violent and began looting and vandalizing. Then it became a felony.

Both groups get punished if charged and arrested. But the former group attempted to overthrow the federal government. I know a lot of you so called freedom fighters want to pretend this was justified, but you're wrong.

Man, how quickly these people attempt to gloss over history. Occupying government offices with the intent to damage, obstruct or commit violence is an act of insurrection.
    You're a loon. Imagine being you, thinking this is what amounts to an "insurrection."

"But...but they occupied offices! We nearly lost our freedoms that night to a bunch of people who were mostly just walking along the halls of congress!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're a loon. Imagine being you, thinking this is what amounts to an "insurrection."

"But...but they occupied offices! We nearly lost our freedoms that night to a bunch of people who were mostly just walking along the halls of congress!"
    Oh yeah totally, beating police officers half to death, breaking down doors, windows and barriers to invade the seat of your governments power is totally a JK moment. Let's forget in addition to the above there's coordination to bust into certain Congressional offices for targets and to kidnap the second in the line of succession.

Your blindness is only exceeded by your ignorance.

Blog Entries

Shouldn’t I be asking you that question if you think this was an insurrection? Indeed what was their goal?
    To stop the certification of the election results. Cause it was "stolen".

How were they going to overthrow the government? What was their plan? Please use specifics.
    You're assuming that there has to be a plan. These weren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Now it's your turn.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    To stop the certification of the election results.
    They were there to protest the results, you know similar to how tens of thousands of angry Democrats took over the Wisconsin capitol building and threatened lawmakers in an effort to stop the vote taking place there, was that an "insurrection"?

Blog Entries

They were there to protest the results, you know similar to how tens of thousands of angry Democrats took over the Wisconsin capitol building and threatened lawmakers in an effort to stop the vote taking place there, was that an "insurrection"?
    What made them democrats? This was a collective bargaining bill that affected nearly all gov't employees.

Were they allow to stay there?

It's still your turn to share.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.