Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How about that sexual equality?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Wow. The Incels are getting all worked up. I guess its because they don't get laid. lol.
    Why does it come as no surprise that the board racists/bigots align themselves with the incel movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Why does it come as no surprise that the board racists/bigots align themselves with the incel movement?
    Like branching tentacles of some fungus that rots the brain, bitterness is the one constant of all their positions.

Blog Entries

That has absolutely no bearing on defamation. You are free to believe whatever you like. Making accusations though is another story. And like I've said before, if I hacked someone's account and stole all their items I would have received a permanent ban from the game.
    How is anyone "defaming" you? I'd imagine most of us don't even know your real name (except the woman you stole from and the one you listened to while she masturbated lololol). Good luck with that one.

Also you didn't hack the person, you had access to her account and sold/kept her shit, and you received a temp ban for it. I'm not interested in looking up something you've admitted to for the nth time so I'll leave it to Special (ed) Prosecutor Neveragain to present the evidence.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I'm so stupid that I accuse other people of defamation and then use defamation in broad brushstrokes.
    Yes, we know.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'll leave it to Special (ed) Prosecutor Neveragain to present the evidence.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Taernath again

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Also you didn't hack the person, you had access to her account and sold/kept her shit, and you received a temp ban for it. I'm not interested in looking up something you've admitted to for the nth time so I'll leave it to Special (ed) Prosecutor Neveragain to present the evidence.
    Shows how much you people know. Msconstrew told Simu that I hacked the account and they called her on her BS. I got a temporary lockout for something I said to the GM (Kiryn or something), not for any actions that I took (removing a handful of my items off a shared account).

I'm not interested in looking up something you've admitted to for the nth time so I'll leave it to Special (ed) Prosecutor Neveragain to present the evidence.

How is anyone "defaming" you?
    How can one remove something from someone that they did not posses in the first place? In this case, the aforementioned "fame".
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Here comes this retard
    It's Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The problem is that when people ask to be treated better or more fairly or for a change in how they are treated there is a knee jerk reflexive backlash. The word equality doesn't even matter here. The movement is simply that women want to be treated differently in their professional life and that causes this whole big thing where people freak out and start whining/crying about PC culture and "hurt feelings". The reality is that they feel hurt. They feel attacked or somehow accused of behaving badly so they lash out. Things would be soooooo much easier if we didn't have to go through this stupid backlash all the time. Gays want to marry: no worries; African Americans prefer being called African American: Doesn't bother me one bit; Women don't want to be ogled at work: Fair enough. The reality is that these things should be simple and easy but we always find a way to make it a wedge issue. People have to take to the streets, hold rallies/marches and fight political/social war just to be treated in the manner they prefer.

It stood out to me the other day at work. We had a class to take and one of the engineers gave the class. She's pretty hot. At the end, as she gathered up our tests, my boss made some crack about how he could barely pay attention because her eyes are so beautiful. They dazzled him. The instructor just smiled and played along but it occurred to me that she probably gets some comment on her physical appearance all the time and it must grate on her nerves. After all, she's a fully qualified and educated engineer but she still has to politely smile and laugh along when the guys halfway hit on her. The next week we were told about recent HR complaints and zero tolerance and I'm wondering if she finally got fed up and complained.
    Telling someone not to ogle someone hot of their preferred gender is like telling them not to breath, it ain't going to happen and it is a very unreasonable request. Telling them not to speak the idiotic things that come to mind is far more reasonable though.

My only issue with the latter is that people take it too far and think they should be "safe" from anything that offends them and people are getting in trouble just for others hearing something they don't like that has nothing to do with them. Just as an example to make it a bit more clear we have persons A and B who are talking and joking when person C passes by and hears something they don't like, that isn't directly related to them, so they report persons A and B who then get in trouble. One would think that after a point people would grow up and be able to recognize when words are only words and not get offended by them. This isn't to say that people should always be able to say whatever they want, whenever they want, freely and nothing happens to them either but we should be able to find some kind of happy medium.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"