Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    No where near Italic Crime rates though. If they aren't pimping out their women to a bunch of MENA immigrants they're sure as heck disappointments in life still clinging to some bullshit video game.

What video game? GS isn't a video game.

At least your raging boner for me and your desire to get any dude you can here to have gay sex with you (with you being the bottom of course) makes you kind of entertaining. Like that fat slob kid that smelled really bad that everyone had in their class in elementary school. As well as the fact that you think "Italic" bothers me when it's basically the equivalent of a Bob Saget joke from when he hosted America's Funniest Home Videos on the creativity scale.

What a mook. We don't pay mooks.

Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Now I'm headed off to spend some money at the mall. Ciao!
    She's a tax and spend liberal!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I'm not trying to change your, or anyone else's mind however, I fundamentally disagree with you and my other conservative friends on this issue.

Now I'm headed off to spend some money at the mall. Ciao!
    I'm not trying to argue why or why someone is or isn't in a certain income level. I'm saying to judge crime by the income level first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm not trying to argue why or why someone is or isn't in a certain income level. I'm saying to judge crime by the income level first.
    I see rich people run red lights and coast through stop signs all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I see rich people run red lights and coast through stop signs all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think traffic crime is probably universal. Well, except for those people so rich they don't drive. Well, and people so poor they don't drive. Those sons a bitches between those two extremes though, fuck them.

Would it bother you if I were an Italic too?

Wouldn't matter, everyone knows you're a wingding.

Last I've been to Rome the centro storico were filled with slightly less than obvious prostitutes. This was 11'/12', Italy was still getting hammered under austerity measures. It's beautiful, especially the women, but it could seriously do with some proper management.

And wtf is a wingding?
    The answer is here, but you'll need to translate it to find out:

❄︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♓︎■︎♑︎♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Methais, my olive skinned buddy pal, I just wish you were you a female I could quickly rectify this impasse then.

��︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♋︎♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♋︎ ♍︎●︎□︎⬧︎♏︎⧫︎ ⧫︎❒︎♋︎■︎⬧︎♑︎♏︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎
    I don't know who ??ethais is, but that sounds like some wishful thinking on your part.

According to Twitter, today is "National Coming Out Day." Which means today is a day for both Nickelback fans and you. Which I know is redundant but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I realize you are just a troll.. but I hope It's list is actually specific to what I lost.
    You would have gotten all of them with President Clinton, and you aren't getting them with President Trump. Hence, you lost them.
    Almost as good as all the rep I used to get from you, prior to it being anonymous. And suddenly, it stopped.
    The best PB burns remain the PB self-burns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candor
    I consider that to be a benefit.
    That's fine, I'm pro-BLM too. PB is definitely anti-BLM though, so it counts as something he lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    Then fans stopped watching, stopped attending games, burned their football memorabilia, stopped buying football merchandise, advertisers pulled out, THEN the NFL came out with this.
    Which ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This analysis has been done, and there is evidence of institutional racism at all levels of income in the sample.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    This analysis has been done, and there is evidence of institutional racism at all levels of income in the sample.
    What that list showed me is there are a lot of white people being killed by police in majority black neighborhoods.