Page 22 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Perhaps Whirlin should resign from Moderator on this forum. Clearly it's a conflict of interest.
    W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-hirlin has a c-c-c-c-c-onflict of interest!!! OH NOES! ORDER AND QUORUM IS NOW NEEDED.

Fuck off, you deluded, withered cunt.

2. Default

Is Whirlin a part of the other forum's Abuse Team?

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-hirlin has a c-c-c-c-c-onflict of interest!!! OH NOES! ORDER AND QUORUM IS NOW NEEDED.

Get it all out of your system here. This type of harassment will NOT be tolerated on our new forums.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post

Is this the kind of person the new forums are attracting? Why would I go there when I can get plenty of that here?

Not looking like it's setting a very good example over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is this the kind of person the new forums are attracting? Why would I go there when I can get plenty of that here?

P-p-p-p-peam's picking on my dad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

I couldn't agree more. We don't need people like that in our new forums.

Blog Entries

I don't see what the big deal is about this forum as someone who has used it in one sense or the other over the last couple years when I have come on and off from the game. I can understand it to be a little cumbersome for a new person but honestly the forum has clearly established sub groups. This forum is a wealth of knowledge for folks who wish to learn about game mechanics for all those folders to peruse through it also offers the opportunity to look up upcoming events that are run by folks. The merchant folder has it's own subset of folks that literally only use the merchant folder. Then there is the personal aspect of the forum that has anything anyone may want to talk about (politics included). While I get most people view the recent activities thing, there is no mandate for anyone to view pages they do not wish to and it is very easy to avoid the flames. I tend to peek in on the politics but for the most part I am referencing whirlin guides or scouring the merchants folder. I get that folks don't want to have to even see a side scroll of "drama" but really most of the people in here are adults and should understand how to avoid things they do not wish to expose themselves to. If someone flames on you that is tough, but chances are if you do not engage them they will probably find a new person to flame on fairly quickly. People also get hung up on blurring the lines between the forum nonsense and peoples in game characters, that always bugged me too. I may hate a guy at work for his work ethic but I can separate that he may be a good person socially.

TLDR version
    Don't expose yourself to subfolders if you don't want to deal with drama, you control your clicks.
    Last edited by Orthin; 08-08-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Dude! Paragraphs! Use them!
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Hey, Whirlin, just step down as moderator here already and ask Kranar to make me your replacement. Now that all of the whiners who didn't want me to be mod have their new safe space forum to flee to there shouldn't be any push back.

10. Default

Make me a mod and I'll ban hello.