Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Things are looking up actually.
    No kidding it's been great for the last week. Hope she stays gone.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That is not Aulis.
    It's time4dung.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    It's time4anothercoloncleansing3rdtimethisweek.
    Yes you are correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Lame. They deleted the group that PB started because they didn't want to see "Player's Corner" under poster's handles on the other forum.

Weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Lame. They deleted the group that PB started because they didn't want to see "Player's Corner" under poster's handles on the other forum.

Weak.
    PB was so pleasant in his request and responses, I thought maybe someone had taken the name as an attempt to troll him!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    PB was so pleasant in his request and responses, I thought maybe someone had taken the name as an attempt to troll him!
    I know, right? He's sickeningly but hilariously polite in all his posts over there.

I just think it is interesting that even seeing the name, Player's Corner, prompts them to change the way they do things. Whoever made that decision probably sleeps with a nightlight because they are afraid of the dark. And we all know that the PC is dark and full of terrors.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I know, right? He's sickeningly but hilariously polite in all his posts over there.

I just think it is interesting that even seeing the name, Player's Corner, prompts them to change the way they do things. Whoever made that decision probably sleeps with a nightlight because they are afraid of the dark. And we all know that the PC is dark and full of terrors.
    Wait till they get a load of me... just thinking of a handle, can't go Macgyver or it'll bevtoo obvious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    Wait till they get a load of me... just thinking of a handle, can't go Macgyver or it'll bevtoo obvious.
    Oh leave them alone, you attention whore.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Weak.
    That was not so... I saw that Vishra and Alastir were both a part of the group, and the group was deleted next day.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    That was not so... I saw that Vishra and Alastir were both a part of the group, and the group was deleted next day.
    So now that Macgyver has transitioned into impersonating people on the PC, can we IP ban him? =)
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."