Quote Originally Posted by LivderaDeralleur View Post
Yup! Work's just been extra hectic the last week, so I haven't had as much time to be around as of late. But I made a point of being around for the sonic raffle. (Though I won't get to play around with the thing until next level, sadly. I'm still sticking it out with the TWC. I'm yet undecided if I want to cave and switch to OHB/shield. I like having 2 swings in 5 seconds.)

Re: having troubles with the challenge.

Don't think it'd be too bad, as long as I don't pick a class that's too squishy and don't go for an off the wall build like I did with my Bard.

The only thing I'm unsure on is having to delete the character if I die. Though I understand that sort of adds a bit of adrenaline/risk to the whole thing.
The only notion why we would rather have them deleted is because it would be odd seeing said character walk around the town still after they "died".

Gear wise, we allowed it to be passed onto a Non-HC character so the gear wouldn't just up and poof too. And most of us don't think we'll make it super far, but will be surprised if we do heh.

If you are having fun with how Bara is now, stick it out. Worst case scenario is you run into a roadblock and simply fixskills her