Page 135 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They're really defending this guy aren't they? It's crazy how these scandals play out. So very many righteous, godly, moral majority members and pastors constantly getting into these scandals. We need more atheists in this world.
    9 wrestlers and now the head coach.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...admits-he-knew

Blog Entries

This sham hearing, about which we are talking, is quite literally a republican partisan witch hunt. You should denounce it with the confidence and fury with which you denounce the left.
    But like, I don't see it as a witch hunt, so.... No.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    9 wrestlers and now the head coach.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...admits-he-knew
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

4. Default

Strozk is doing well in his testimony. I'm ever amazed that I can still be amazed by these partisan fucks in the GOP pushing the narrative of bias to defend trump and stymie Mueller.
    Strozk is definitely being set up to be the fall guy for Trump so that him and Putin can continue their honeymoon. How can you stupid racist white fucks not see this? It's SOOOOOO obvious I'd even go so far as to say that someone from the Trump camp, with Putin's help, hacked into his and Page's phones and orchestrated all those texts while they both sat there shaking their phones trying to figure out why their phones were typing this anti-Trump stuff back and forth.

Trump makes me so mad that I could suck a dick!
    I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by more cwolffs View Post
    Strozk is definitely being set up to be the fall guy for Trump so that him and Putin can continue their honeymoon. How can you stupid racist white fucks not see this? It's SOOOOOO obvious I'd even go so far as to say that someone from the Trump camp, with Putin's help, hacked into his and Page's phones and orchestrated all those texts while they both sat there shaking their phones trying to figure out why their phones were typing this anti-Trump stuff back and forth.

Trump makes me so mad that I could suck a dick!
    It blows my mind that a grown man did this. Probably someone in their late 30's, 40's, 50's or even older. It's un-fucking-believable to see a guy lose his shit so that he makes a fake account to attack his perceived nemesis on the PC.

6. Default

It blows my mind that a grown man did this. Probably someone in their late 30's, 40's, 50's or even older. It's un-fucking-believable to see a guy lose his shit so that he makes a fake account to attack his perceived nemesis on the PC.
    And Parkbandit tells other people to get a life...

Blog Entries

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

So basically, not anyone in their 20s. You really narrowed it down there, super sleuth.

Ya, it's so messed up to witness this and think about the loser on the other side of the computer.

10. Default

They're really defending this guy aren't they? It's crazy how these scandals play out. So very many righteous, godly, moral majority members and pastors constantly getting into these scandals. We need more atheists in this world.
    I know right? All white men who aren't democrats are sex offenders, that's a proven fact. Hopefully one day these racist crackers will get it.
    I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.