Thread: Gold Forging Glyphs -Maul & Falchion

1. Default Gold Forging Glyphs -Maul & Falchion

-

SO, I do not forge and know little about forging and was basing part of this sale on a few questions tossed out to others who do forge. As a result I was entirely unfamiliar with "gold glyphs" being sold for falchions at a reasonable price. And as a result of that, falchion glyphs are pulled unless anyone desires them anyway.

Unused:

3m
    a gold maul head-glyph
    a gold maul shaft-glyph
    Last edited by Dasloonix; 07-12-2018 at 01:06 PM. Reason: see big bold blue text
    "Never ask a wizard to explain all the junk they carry." - R.G.; locksmith

The rich cream overwhelms your senses with complex sweetness before the climax of Dreaer tingles in your mouth.

Sweetened to perfection, Dreaer warms your mouth and belly with wholesome goodness.

~Laelithonel

I understand the price of the maul glyphs since they're merchant only.... but how to the falchion ones differ from what can be bought on Teras?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    I understand the price of the maul glyphs since they're merchant only.... but how to the falchion ones differ from what can be bought on Teras?
    You are a delightful gem and I honestly mean that. I really didn't know about that. Pulled. Fancy bold, blue text above. Adjustments. *dusts hands* Many thanks for the info.

The rich cream overwhelms your senses with complex sweetness before the climax of Dreaer tingles in your mouth.

Sweetened to perfection, Dreaer warms your mouth and belly with wholesome goodness.

~Laelithonel

Heh, I really didn't know if you knew something I didn't or not. I'm just glad you didn't take my question the wrong way.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Heh, I really didn't know if you knew something I didn't or not. I'm just glad you didn't take my question the wrong way.
    Nope! I honestly was just under the impression they had the same value across the board regardless of what they made (with the exception I suppose of "not really desirable weapon type").

~Laelithonel