Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google the PC

Default Google the PC

Google any random shit from the PC and post a screenshot the results. Make sure to put site:gsplayers.com in the search so it will only give results from here. If you’re on mobile put your browser on desktop version so it won’t look like armpit.

Like this:

EDIT: Screenshot the results
    Last edited by Methais; 12-06-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: SCREENSHOT
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

site:gsplayers.com rupaul

>look ruYou see Supreme Bish of Shattered Rupaul the Drag Queen.
    He appears to be a Lady Boy.
    He is taller than average and appears to be very young. He has brown eyes and nut brown skin. He has vari-lengthed, roving green wool hair streaked with multi-hued strands and drawn into a thick, high pony tail. He has a face! face! face! give face! beauty face. Head to toe her whole body flows. She appears to be radiant and sparkles with the essence of fierceness and beauty. She walks the runway with style. Will you Sashay away or Shantay to stay? AND DON'T BE JEALOUS OF HER BOOGIE!
    You can hardly recognize him covered in all that soot and ash!
    He has an elegant unicorn tattoo on his neck, a prancing unicorn tattoo on his wrist, a prancing unicorn tattoo on his finger, a prancing unicorn tattoo on his leg, and a rainbow-hued hummingbird tattoo on his waist.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a gold-capped orase runestaff in his right hand.
    He is wearing Rupaul's Flaming Wig of Eternal Dragness, some faaaabulous shimmering pink erotica robes, a lead-bound ceramic badge, some taupe linen casting gloves with silvery sigils, an eostone-eyed matte black invar dragon armband, an enruned iron and bronze amulet, some fiery red rolton hide gloves, the Mask of Zorro, a turnip-topped carved willow stickpin, an antique brass lantern adorned with abstract etchings, some epic buttocks with cleavage, a gucci bag, a mangina, a black leather vest covered with numerous runes, RuPaul's Drag Queen PussyWillow Gown, a scorched spinewood band, a hairy ball sack, a sage and charcoal wool greatkilt pinned with a platinum bar, some pretty pink tranny heeled boots, and an ornate silver crown bejeweled with various colorful gems.
    >'wanna see somethin coolYou say, "Wanna see somethin cool."
    >Rupaul says, "Oh you have a weapon."
    >look[Whistler's Pass, Road]
    The walls of the pass open up and fade into the sides of the hills. The road continues its ascent through the darkness towards what appears to be a large gate. You also see the Kayous disk, the Rupaul disk and a cobblestone path.
    Also here: Supreme Bish of Shattered Rupaul
    Obvious paths: east, west
    >Rupaul says, "Ya."
    >mstrike ruYou concentrate intently, focusing all your energies.
    You explode into a fury of strikes and ripostes, moving with a singular purpose and will!
    You swing an ironwood quarter staff at Rupaul!
    AS: +227 vs DS: +275 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +28 = +5
    A clean miss.
    AS: +227 vs DS: +275 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +32 = +9
    A clean miss.
    You feel a slight resistance from the weapon. Quicker than you are able to react the resistance fades and you notice your movements speed up!
    AS: +227 vs DS: +275 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +9 = -14
    A clean miss.
    You feel a slight resistance from the weapon. Quicker than you are able to react the resistance fades and you notice your movements speed up!
    AS: +227 vs DS: +275 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +13 = -10
    A clean miss.
    A blast of air strikes Rupaul.
    Some faaaabulous shimmering pink erotica robes partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 15 points of damage!
    Nice blow to neck!
    He is stunned!
    A blast of air strikes Rupaul.
    Some faaaabulous shimmering pink erotica robes partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Strong blow breaks neck!

* Rupaul drops dead at your feet!

The layer of stone surrounding Rupaul crumbles away.
    The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Rupaul.
    Rupaul appears less secure.
    Rupaul no longer bristles with energy.
    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Rupaul suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    The powerful look leaves Rupaul.

I kek'd. Shattered was so fun until Wyrom destroyed it.

How did Wyrom destroy Shartered?

Last edited by Methais; 12-06-2018 at 08:32 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I was hoping to find more death logs of this twit for a good laugh when I spotted this from Ross.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...36#post1160336

I recall a lot of the shit stirring he and his crew did good times watching them die.
    http://bfy.tw/LEBN
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How did Wyrom destroy Shartered?
    He gave everyone attention before he ascended into full control. He pulled back and let the place die.

We had a good community and they neglected it. Shattered was a lot of fun, too bad it's dead now.

That makes no sense.

Shattered was always advertised, and largely player demanded, to be free of GMs (neglect).

If the community died, it is on the players. However, there are some on Discord that play Shattered that comment all the time about it and stuff going on so I doubt it is.

Blog Entries

Didn't that dude that used to killbot everyone that got banned kill the game?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I think the draw of Shattered was that GMs weren't going to police the place but they were still showing up to do merchants and alters and stuff like that.

I never played Shattered so I have no first hand knowledge but this is what I understood from comments people have made.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think the draw of Shattered was that GMs weren't going to police the place but they were still showing up to do merchants and alters and stuff like that.

I never played Shattered so I have no first hand knowledge but this is what I understood from comments people have made.
    They showed up because they felt like it though. They always made sure to let people know it wasn't a natural banana.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    That makes no sense.

Shattered was always advertised, and largely player demanded, to be free of GMs (neglect).

If the community died, it is on the players. However, there are some on Discord that play Shattered that comment all the time about it and stuff going on so I doubt it is.
    That was never the case. There was plenty of involvement from GMs. It was like that for almost 2 years with both Wyrom and Cupcake contributing the most.

GMs pulled away and then the players. Wyrom killed it.