Page 242 of 291 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

You most certainly did have a restraining order against you and numerous people that can verify that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You most certainly did have a restraining order against you and numerous people that can verify that.
    Then let them verify it, let them post the restraining order here. I don't know of any restraining order. I do know that a stupid cunt is telling people she placed a restraining order against me, but there is no restraining order.

Basically it's the equivalent of:

Last edited by Neveragain; 10-04-2018 at 01:10 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're being so disingenuous.
    You're really stretching and distorting my position. I'm arguing women are in charge of their own bodies, not you. You somehow don't get that.

As for my personal views on abortion, I think it's an undesirable but sometimes necessary choice, one a woman will make for herself. I absolutely do not believe that removing an early-term fetus is murder, because a non-viable fetus is not a human. If the fetus is viable, then at that point it should live. The choice has to be made earlier than that, and it usually is: The average abortion happens at 7 weeks. Abortion within the first two trimesters, in fact, seems reasonable to me.

You keep pushing for a "gotcha" moment by talking about late-term abortions, which I never mentioned.You're taking an extreme position at the outliers and trying to claim that I'm the one doing that. That is not the case.

In any case, this whole abortion discussion is tangential to the issue at hand, which is Kavanaugh's confirmation. Looks like that's going to go through at the moment, though the White House put together a sham FBI investigation. I believe Blasey-Ford, but I don't think there's enough evidence of her assault that it should be acted upon. However, Kavanaugh's deeply partisan, self-absorbed, self-victimizing, and disrespectful performance should disqualify him -- sadly, it probably won't. The good ole boys will be patting themselves on the back later.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You're really stretching and distorting my position. I'm arguing women are in charge of their own bodies, not you. You somehow don't get that.

As for my personal views on abortion, I think it's an undesirable but sometimes necessary choice, one a woman will make for herself. I absolutely do not believe that removing an early-term fetus is murder, because a non-viable fetus is not a human. If the fetus is viable, then at that point it should live. The choice has to be made earlier than that, and it usually is: The average abortion happens at 7 weeks. Abortion within the first two trimesters, in fact, seems reasonable to me.

You keep pushing for a "gotcha" moment by talking about late-term abortions, which I never mentioned.You're taking an extreme position at the outliers and trying to claim that I'm the one doing that. That is not the case.

In any case, this whole abortion discussion is tangential to the issue at hand, which is Kavanaugh's confirmation. Looks like that's going to go through at the moment, though the White House put together a sham FBI investigation. I believe Blasey-Ford, but I don't think there's enough evidence of her assault that it should be acted upon. However, Kavanaugh's deeply partisan, self-absorbed, self-victimizing, and disrespectful performance should disqualify him -- sadly, it probably won't. The good ole boys will be patting themselves on the back later.
    Why is it undesirable if it's not a human being?

Why is there a fine for destroying an eagles egg but it's totally ok to kill a 7 week old human?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-04-2018 at 01:18 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I'm arguing women are in charge of their own bodies, not you. You somehow don't get that.
    Sure, so no limits on abortion then?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Triggered = me crying about you pointing out how stupid the things I post are
    Yes, that's what I've been saying all along. Now you're getting it!

I'm proud of you. As a reward for your hard work, here's a star:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure, so no limits on abortion then?
    You seriously must have read one line of my response. Reread, revise, resubmit.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Most of the people who get them are also black.
    Why does BriarFox want black babies to die?

On topic: The main issue Tgo is talking about is "convenience" abortions. I figured that was obvious.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2018 at 01:22 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You seriously must have read one line of my response. Reread, revise, resubmit.
    None of your arguments are consistent.

You do believe old white men should tell a woman what she can do with her body, as long as they allow her a few weeks to do what she wants first.
    You keep referring to abortion as a "clump of cells" yet you believe abortions should be legal until 28 weeks although it stops being a "clump of cells" at around 11 weeks at which point it becomes a fetus, and viability starts at around 20 weeks with a 50% survival chance at 24 weeks with the survival chance increasing from there.

Sounds like Flake is satisfied with the FBI investigation and is leaning towards confirmation. Not looking good for the resistance. Perhaps cwolff should up his terrorist activities.

Speaking of cwolff being a terrorist, since pk laughed at me for suggesting this yesterday, let's look at the similarities between cwolff and ISIS:

Both want the destruction of the US.
    Both think violence is acceptable.
    Both use racist and sexist language to further their cause.
    Both find a scapegoat to justify their acts.
    Both think terror is acceptable to further their cause.

Really the only difference between cwolff and a full blown terrorist is he hasn't harmed anyone personally yet...that we know of.