Thread: Breaking Bad Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Yeah it's cool on the whole, but I wouldn't call it spectacular, like people did back in 2008. And yeah, I'm sure the fly thing had some sort of symbolism plot-wise, but there's just no getting around the fact that when you just put two actors in one room and film an entire episode of nothing but that...it's done because they wanted more money to be able to CGI explode the boss's head with a bomb later. All the shows have them. I just think they're really hard to ignore in Breaking Bad. Maybe it's an AMC thing. The walking dead had a whole season people hated just because they wanted to save up budget dollars.
    Yeah every show has shitty filler episodes and it sucks penis.

And fuck Walking Dead. I should have learned by season 2 that nothing was ever going to be explained, but I kept watching anyway until I stopped giving a shit about halfway through season 8. It's the same shit over and over, just vs. a different group of people.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yeah every show has shitty filler episodes and it sucks penis.

And fuck Walking Dead. I should have learned by season 2 that nothing was ever going to be explained, but I kept watching anyway until I stopped giving a shit about halfway through season 8. It's the same shit over and over, just vs. a different group of people.
    I watched every now and again hoping Rick would die even though I know that wouldn't happen. I freakin' hate the character. I don't know how a show where 99.9% of the main characters have no redeeming qualties got so popular. Maybe it's because they get eaten by zombies so often. In fact, I would pay good money to watch "assholes get eaten by zombies, the TV show". Maybe I could go back to the walking dead after all.