Page 95 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    That was not so... I saw that Vishra and Alastir were both a part of the group, and the group was deleted next day.
    It was stated that groups were changed because it was allowing people to create a custom title of sorts. But PB's group was the only one that was deleted entirely.

Listen, you can rewrite history as you choose but it doesn't change why it happened.
    Last edited by Tisket; 08-28-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    PB was so pleasant in his request and responses, I thought maybe someone had taken the name as an attempt to troll him!
    That's how I ALWAYS am, you bitch!

That was not so... I saw that Vishra and Alastir were both a part of the group, and the group was deleted next day.
    Vishra was never, ever part of that group unless you could join a group without someone in the group inviting you.

We had a strict "No red reputation" policy in effect in that group.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-28-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Are you suggesting PB or whoever couldn't stand the thought of Vishra and Alastir being part of the group so they deleted it themselves?

I hope that's not what you're suggesting because...come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are you suggesting PB or whoever couldn't stand the thought of Vishra and Alastir being part of the group so they deleted it themselves?

I hope that's not what you're suggesting because...come on.
    No, he's claiming he didn't delete the group because he hates me so much.. and as evidence, his 2 besties were in the group and it was still deleted.

He's very fair.

Really.

It's just amusing to me that it was deleted because the group name was Players Corner.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-28-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's just amusing to me that it was deleted because the group name was Players Corner.
    Talk about needing a safe space, is "Players Corner" now referred to as "The forum which must not be named" over there or what?

I guess another person "quit" GS because of the PC so Wyrom had to make sure the mods scrub all mention of it on the new forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Talk about needing a safe space, is "Players Corner" now referred to as "The forum which must not be named" over there or what?

I guess another person "quit" GS because of the PC so Wyrom had to make sure the mods scrub all mention of it on the new forums.
    Yup.

That forum won't last though.. it's dead and boring as hell. This forum still gets 3-4x the amount of traffic/posts.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-28-2017 at 05:59 PM.

The ferocity with which you push this narrative implies a weakness in your opinion.

If the new forums are so terrible, so boring, so safe space, and so moderated that it will surely die, then it will do so without the handful of people here constantly blowing that horn. If the new forums are such a non issue to you all, stop making it a constant issue.
    Last edited by Ososis; 08-28-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    The ferocity with which you push this narrative implies a weakness in your opinion.

If the new forums are so terrible, so boring, so safe space, and so moderated that it will surely die, then it will do so without the handful of people here constantly blowing that horn. If the new forums are such a non issue to you all, stop making it a constant issue.
    I haven't even heard much about the other forum in about a week now. I just found this whole group deleting thing interesting, especially since some people have said the moderation at the new forums aren't that bad, this seems to prove otherwise unless there is part of the story we're not being told.