Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How about that sexual equality?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Just as an example to make it a bit more clear we have persons A and B who are talking and joking when person C passes by and hears something they don't like, that isn't directly related to them, so they report persons A and B who then get in trouble. One would think that after a point people would grow up and be able to recognize when words are only words and not get offended by them. This isn't to say that people should always be able to say whatever they want, whenever they want, freely and nothing happens to them either but we should be able to find some kind of happy medium.
    Honestly this bullshit has ruined the game, not the simucoins, not Wyrom, not the owner, not the new owners but rather the people you are describing. It has made for horrid one dimensional role play, it sucks. I have a pretty good feeling though that Wyrom is starting to wise up to the bullshit games these people are playing.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Honestly this bullshit has ruined the game, not the simucoins, not Wyrom, not the owner, not the new owners but rather the people you are describing. It has made for horrid one dimensional role play, it sucks. I have a pretty good feeling though that Wyrom is starting to wise up to the bullshit games these people are playing.

wtf did you just say.... pump the brakes, that's even more retarded than your normal stuff not to mention not directly related to the topic. There has always been clique's in gemstone just as in real life. How that correlates to treating people someone respectfully and sometimes just minding your own I don't get.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    wtf did you just say.... pump the brakes, that's even more retarded than your normal stuff not to mention not directly related to the topic. There has always been clique's in gemstone just as in real life. How that correlates to treating people someone respectfully and sometimes just minding your own I don't get.
    I don't even let anyone into my GS clique, it is the most exclusive and the best clique.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't even let anyone into my GS clique, it is the most exclusive and the best clique.
    I halfway believe that only because you are one of the few people that I don't know who you actually are in game. P.S I skipped pages 5-7(I need to make more posts per page) prior to making my previous post and was simply going off of Jeril's post and his response. I now realized the thread evolved into a Android PK bashing.

Blog Entries

I halfway believe that only because you are one of the few people that I don't know who you actually are in game. P.S I skipped pages 5-7(I need to make more posts per page) prior to making my previous post and was simply going off of Jeril's post and his response. I now realized the thread evolved into a Android PK bashing.
    I was most recently Etchiri, but the free month expired and, while I was going to renew, I just didn't... And then some fun new games came out and I play those now.

I was also Septimius and some sort of shady wizard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you honestly believe that people are not fucking sick of the "OMG REPORT, REPORT, REPORT" ?

Is your text being sexually assaulted if people look at you?

How are you now on topic?

Who am I in game.

Does your life suck this much that you keep track of who is who on the PC and in game?

Have you taken your meds lately?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Wait, wait, wait... are you suggesting that even though you admitted it.. and even tried to blame diethx for talking you into doing it... but because you haven't been found guilty of it in a court of law.. you are innocent?

Dude, just stop. There isn't a single intelligent person here that believes you didn't do it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Wow. The Incels are getting all worked up. I guess its because they don't get laid. lol.
    Dude.. are you really going there?

If it weren't for Beth feeling a "tiny" bit sorry for you, you'd probably still be a virgin.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Dude.. are you really going there?

If it weren't for Beth feeling a "tiny" bit sorry for you, you'd probably still be a virgin.
    HEY BACK IN CASE YOU'RE TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER, WHAT PB IS SAYING IS REMEMBER WHEN YOU BANGED BETH AND SHE TOLD EVERYONE YOU HAD A TINY dick?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-09-2018 at 08:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    It's Tuesday.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible