Page 232 of 240 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2394

Thread: Denouement of U.S. Empire

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    That's your usual Saturday night right? Good ole Cleveland Steamer to the chest?

Word on the streets is that's what people like you do in the shit-infested trailer parks of 'Bama.
    So much hate for a comment on a meme that wasn't even political. Sony shit on Star Wars Galaxies and many of their other properties. I have a whole bottle of Gold Bond powder you can have for that asshurt you are feeling.

What makes you feel I live in a trailer in 'Bama?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Is Rocktar from Alabama?
    No.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 10-06-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This piece makes me think of most of you. The author does a decent job explaining the inexplicable.

The Cruelty is the Point
    I guess if you have nothing else going for you, you might as well take refuge in your victim mentality.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I guess if you have nothing else going for you, you might as well take refuge in your victim mentality.
    PK stole his couch so he's got nothing else now.

That's your usual Saturday night right? Good ole Cleveland Steamer to the chest?

Word on the streets is that's what people like you do in the shit-infested trailer parks of 'Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, you get trolled because you’re a whiny butthurt effeminate little soy bitch who’s full of shit about everything.

You’re also retarded.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You're talking nonsense here. That post is about the culture of cruelty that runs the political right. The irony is that so much of their anger and bitterness is fueled by victimization. To see for yourself simply check out all the white right wingers who cry about reverse racism. For more victimization read trumps tweets and speeches. See how much he talks about people being unfair to him or says things are not fair. Like a fucking child.

Have you no awareness to see this stuff? That's rhetorical. I know that you can't see it or choose not too because it's inconvenient or uncomfortable.

Here's where that right wing victim mentality is leading the country and it's no surprise. Any honest observer will take note of the parallels between America today and other countries that have tilted to dictatorship.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell on Sunday said he doesn't believe President Trump can be a moral leader, adding that it has become "me the president" for Trump, instead of "we the people."
    "My favorite three words in our Constitution is the first three words — 'We the People.' 'We the People.' But recently it’s become 'me the president,' as opposed to 'We the People.' And you see things that should not be happening," the former U.S. Army general said on CNN's "Fareed Zakaria GPS."

That's Powell. He's a well respected member of the Republican party or at least he was. He's too moderate now though and he'll speak out against the dear leader which means he's shit on by all the GOP types that used to want him to run for President.

The following thread is a good head up about what the future holds. Read it all. If you're going to run down the country at least do it with both eyes wide open.

There’s been a lot of handwringing in the media pundit corps and centrist politicians these days about the loss of comity, post-Kavanaugh. And then Donald Trump made them all look absurd with his remarks at his rally last night. Thread follows.

You're talking nonsense here. That post is about the culture of cruelty that runs the political right. The irony is that so much of their anger and bitterness is fueled by victimization. To see for yourself simply check out all the white right wingers who cry about reverse racism. For more victimization read trumps tweets and speeches. See how much he talks about people being unfair to him or says things are not fair. Like a fucking child.

Have you no awareness to see this stuff? That's rhetorical. I know that you can't see it or choose not too because it's inconvenient or uncomfortable.

Here's where that right wing victim mentality is leading the country and it's no surprise. Any honest observer will take note of the parallels between America today and other countries that have tilted to dictatorship.

That's Powell. He's a well respected member of the Republican party or at least he was. He's too moderate now though and he'll speak out against the dear leader which means he's shit on by all the GOP types that used to want him to run for President.

The following thread is a good head up about what the future holds. Read it all. If you're going to run down the country at least do it with both eyes wide open.
    https://i.imgur.com/5mhsjol.mp4
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2018 at 12:43 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

"Great news, white people are dying off." ~Cwolff

"Men need to shut up and do something right for once." ~ Democrat senator

"Trump supporters are deplorable" ~ Democrat presidential nominee

Democrats calling anyone that doesn't support their ideas racists for over a decade.

And now Democrats can't understand why people loathe their party.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Zero. Self. Awareness.

Why do you want to get to a dictatorship so badly? Hate to break it to you.. but it doesn't have anything to do with penises. Dict, not Dick.

Powell was shit on by the GOP years before Trump ever came into the picture. He's a self serving, "I want to be popular!" democrat, pretending to be a Republican.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's always funny when cwolff tries to talk about self awareness, as if he has any at all.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible