Page 500 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4004504904984995005015025105506001000 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Rand is absolutely honest in his statements.

Sadly the Democrat party has lost it's fucking mind and wants to play silent treatment with our adversaries.

Should Kennedy not have met with Krushchev?
    Nixon normalized relations with China and Democrats have seen fit to make sure the only thing he is remembered for is Watergate.

There's no doubt Trump is going easy on Russia because he wants better relations with the country, which is why he was pissed that Jeff Sessions allowed himself to be bullied into recusing himself from the Russia investigation which opened the doors for Mueller's probe.

Were any Democrats pissed when Obama sought better ties with Russia? Venezuela? Iran? Cuba?

What about China's part in hacking our country and stealing our intellectual property and government and military secrets? How come no one is getting pissed off at them? Oh, right, because the narrative the Democrats wanted to go with is that Russia is responsible for Hillary losing. How silly of me to keep forgetting that.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-16-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Jonathan Lemire straight up asked him: "Who do you believe?" and he said:

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. . . . I have confidence in both parties.”

So he believes Putin and doesn't see any reason why our foreign adversary would attempt to meddle in our internal affairs.

Then he literally brought up Hillary's emails.
    Our President, on foreign soil today, took the side of a country that attacked us.

I know trolling libs and dems is a lot of fun, but damn. That's crazy.

Today had nothing to do with Obama, Hillary, emails, Democrats, Stormy Daniels... this was all about Trump and Putin.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Our President, on foreign soil today, took the side of a country that attacked us.

Today had nothing to do with Obama, Hillary, emails, Democrats, Stormy Daniels... this was all about Trump and Putin.
    The mental gymnastics going into Trump's defense is astonishing. Can only imagine how crazier they'll get when Americans, especially Americans in Trump's inner circle are eventually indicted.

I hope that conservatives learn that it's possible to criticize Trump and hold him to a standard without converting into a godless, commie libtard.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I hope that conservatives learn that it's possible to criticize Trump and hold him to a standard without converting into a godless, commie libtard.
    I'm just waiting for someone to explain what I should be "shaken" about. Why is expecting an answer so crazy?

Yeah, bad Trump for not being more mean to Putin. Bad Trump! Okay, now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The mental gymnastics going into Trump's defense is astonishing. Can only imagine how crazier they'll get when Americans, especially Americans in Trump's inner circle are eventually indicted.
    Not a lot of people defending trump today. Which is rare.

Not sure you can defend him without mentioning obama, hillary, or the obstructionist democrats.

When newt Gingrich is coming out against you, you gotta rethink things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm just waiting for someone to explain what I should be "shaken" about. Why is expecting an answer so crazy?

Yeah, bad Trump for not being more mean to Putin. Bad Trump! Okay, now what?
    I honestly can't tell if you're that obtuse or if you're just trolling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Don't dox us bro.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I honestly can't tell if you're that obtuse or if you're just trolling.
    I can't tell if you're gay or not with that shaving thread.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Not a lot of people defending trump today. Which is rare.

Not sure you can defend him without mentioning obama, hillary, or the obstructionist democrats.

When newt Gingrich is coming out against you, you gotta rethink things.
    I'm guessing you didn't type this.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984