Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: My vent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "Oh So Sissy" is much better, which is why I coined it. Leave the creativity and thinking to someone else.. and you just concentrate on being so angry because poor you.. you have pressures in real life!

PS: And I never said you were triggered over other people's green rep.. but everyone knows how triggered you get over people you think are MacGuyver..
    Its hard to keep up with your lies man, can you send me the change logs? Want to update my sig with your new killer name I am losing my mind about? You are a broken record man. You just say SO MUCH nothing and untruths its impossible to keep up cause you just spin off into something else non stop forever. Cause I'm triggered.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    well if you have enough alts you can green rep yourself to counteract others red rep, I am not saying you do this, I am just saying it could be
    Your neg rep power is half of your green rep power, but most of us are well into the millions anyway so you'd need some extremely well established alts to have any kind of effect.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-11-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Its hard to keep up with your lies man, can you send me the change logs? Want to update my sig with your new killer name I am losing my mind about? You are a broken record man. You just say SO MUCH nothing and untruths its impossible to keep up cause you just spin off into something else non stop forever. Cause I'm triggered.
    Why everyone lies with you?

Does it have anything to do that the truth said by others are not the truth you believe?

What is a truth if it's only true to yourself but false for others?

You gave so much examples man, in all seriousness, of being mentally troubled. And in 2019, it's no longer a shame.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Cause I'm triggered.
    That is all this is boiled down to.

Nothing else.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That is all this is boiled down to.

Nothing else.
    Shut up Parkbandit
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Shut up Parkbandit
    Go get a Xanax.. you'll be ok.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Why everyone lies with you?

Does it have anything to do that the truth said by others are not the truth you believe?

What is a truth if it's only true to yourself but false for others?

You gave so much examples man, in all seriousness, of being mentally troubled. And in 2019, it's no longer a shame.
    Mr. Macguyver, after you got caught lying about interactions you had with me in game, why should your opinions on anything be trusted since you have made it clear you will lie whenever it might benefit you?

Go get a Xanax.. you'll be ok.
    Shut up DarkFandit

9. Default

Mr. Macguyver, after you got caught lying about interactions you had with me in game, why should your opinions on anything be trusted since you have made it clear you will lie whenever it might benefit you?
    WHOEVER lied once in his life cannot therefore pretend to say the truth.

Let's say I lied on this, let's just pretend I did.

How about the posts you did say I wasn't macguyver? Did you lied?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Shut up DarkFandit
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME