Thread: Official: Spring Spectacular: Empathy (1108) vs Undead!

Default Official: Spring Spectacular: Empathy (1108) vs Undead!

Hi everybody!

Today's update brings a chance for Empathy (1108) to affect the undead in the same manner as Sympathy (1120). This means that if the caster has at least half of an undead's level in ranks of Mental Lore, Telepathy, they have a chance to affect the undead target with 1108. This scales up to a 100% chance when the caster has at least the undead target's level in ranks of ML, Telepathy.

Along with this, the undead are still more resistant to the effects, so the undead's level is subtracted from the caster's ranks in Telepathy for the chances of immobilization/instant kill.

Let me know if you have any questions!

~ Konacon

Oh hell yeah. I love 1108 and I am taking 99% credit for this change because I asked Estild about it several times on Discord and he was positive and receptive and said he hadn't considered it but it should be doable.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Oh hell yeah. I love 1108 and I am taking 99% credit for this change because I asked Estild about it several times on Discord and he was positive and receptive and said he hadn't considered it but it should be doable.

You're welcome.
    While you're at it can you ask him to stop being such a gaylord with wizards?

Thank you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I used my limited discord charm to bring about this change that hardly anyone but me or khorpulent will care about. Sorry friend!

I used my limited discord charm to bring about this change that hardly anyone but me or khorpulent will care about. Sorry friend!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Lmao

No way, it had to be the eloquent post I made on the officials about it months ago. Sure nobody ever responded, but I'm 99% certain it had to be the catalyst for this change.