Thread: a black rose crested krodera shield

1. Default a black rose crested krodera shield

For sale

MB 15 mil
    BO 25 mil

your careful inspection of a black rose crested krodera shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item about a day ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of krodera.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the crested krodera shield in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the shield is the weight, which is about 6 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,400,000 silvers. You can also tell that the crested krodera shield is predominantly crafted of krodera.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the crested krodera shield in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the shield. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the crested krodera shield in your hand...

It has a bonus of +40 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the crested krodera shield in your hand...

The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
    You feel that you have reached the end of the shield's song.
    >

[ssing: -- crested krodera shield, 6 pounds, 1,400,000 silvers, +40 enchant]

2. Default

nice made outta krodera and not wood

If it can be melted down and repurposed, I’m sure Mogonis would love this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    If it can be melted down and repurposed, I’m sure Mogonis would love this.
    I would! I don't need shields, but there's a particular small weapon I do need.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.