Page 45 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: clips of you killing Mordechai (Mordie) / the special ed Marlu clan

Quote Originally Posted by Monotonous View Post
    He's a paladin. Learn basic game mechanics before... well... I'd say before making an ass of yourself, but that became a moot point some time ago.
    lol

[LNet]-GSIV:Kevea: "i gotta really thank you, Cthulu, you saved me 120 bucks a year. I've been reading all the rants for you, against you, and I decided not only do I just not want to deal with it, you are the largest assclown since BP's CEO Tony Hayward. Man, I gotta admit, I am impressed though, it takes talent to be that much a prick. Congrats."

oh okay, thanks for the tip!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

Man, school sucks sometimes. Looks like I missed a lot of fun!

We post kills of the Marlu guys, and they respond with kills of random afk noobs? Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    We post kills of the Marlu guys, and they respond with kills of random afk noobs? Priceless.
    Almost none of those people were afk.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Yes keep telling yourself that all were killing is level 10 afk folk

Blog Entries

Their concept of rules is extremely fluid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Their concept of rules is extremely fluid.
    And also a thing of the long gone past.

[LNet]-GSIV:Kevea: "i gotta really thank you, Cthulu, you saved me 120 bucks a year. I've been reading all the rants for you, against you, and I decided not only do I just not want to deal with it, you are the largest assclown since BP's CEO Tony Hayward. Man, I gotta admit, I am impressed though, it takes talent to be that much a prick. Congrats."

Quote Originally Posted by buzzofthoughts View Post
    He didn't say that all you are killing is level 10 afk folk. He said that they posted a log of them killing your cult, and in response you posted a log of killing a bunch of people completely unrelated to his group. A lot of which are indeed low levels, and/or afk. They are killing you, and you aren't killing them, no matter how many logs you post of killing unrelated people who pose no challenge, that fact is not altered.
    You are totally missing the point. We aren't after these loose-knit fools. That's not our job. We are after the same thing we have always been. We are going to keep doing *our* job, regardless of what these other tools do.

If it just so happens that we stumble upon one, great, they get treated like everyone else, but I'm not going to go out of my way to take care of whateverthefuck they are calling themselves. That would be a waste of my time and have nothing to do with what I'm trying do.

You seem to miss that THEY are formed to go after US, which is why they post logs of them doing their thing. We are posting logs if us doing our thing...which is them letting a bunch of "innocent townfolk" die and get extorted on their watch.
    Last edited by Khariz; 07-02-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    You are totally missing the point. We aren't after these loose-knit fools. That's not our job. We are after the same thing we have always been. We are going to keep doing *our* job, regardless of what these other tools do.

If it just so happens that we stumble upon one, great, they get treated like everyone else, but I'm not going to go out of my way to take care of whateverthefuck they are calling themselves. That would be a waste of my time and have nothing to do with what I'm trying do.

You seem to miss that THEY are formed to go after US, which is why they post logs of them doing their thing. We are posting logs if us doing our thing...which is them letting a bunch of "innocent townfolk" die and get extorted on their watch.
    You doing your thing is killing random people for the hell of it retard. Get off this victim kick, it's not you. Them going after you has absolutely nothing with stopping you from killing anyone other than themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.