Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tsoran's Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    Yes I was. It wasn't exactly a secret.
    Hey Tsoran. Thanks for all you did way back when! I still have my binder where I printed up all your maps and put them in order to help travel around the lands. It really made the game better. I tried a few sketches myself of some graph paper, but it was just too difficult.

Hope to see you back someday - I had that feeling too of not missing GS...and now I'm back (unfortunately for everyone else!)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulance View Post
    Hey Tsoran. Thanks for all you did way back when! I still have my binder where I printed up all your maps and put them in order to help travel around the lands. It really made the game better. I tried a few sketches myself of some graph paper, but it was just too difficult.

Hope to see you back someday - I had that feeling too of not missing GS...and now I'm back (unfortunately for everyone else!)
    The struggle was real.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Soulance View Post

Thanks.

I did create an F2P account last night because I wanted to try out Lich and, of course, Narost. Narost is pretty cool. Major kudos to all those responsible for making it work.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

4. Default

It was ages before I realized Narost was Tsoran backwards :|

5. Default

Thanks.

I did create an F2P account last night because I wanted to try out Lich and, of course, Narost. Narost is pretty cool. Major kudos to all those responsible for making it work.
    Welcome back!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I didn't even realize it until a couple of years ago when someone just flat out said ;narost (Tsoran backwards.) It was like my entire life had been a lie up until that point.

Thanks.

Offer still stands Tsoran. Think what you could do with the money, a new tv for the den perhaps? New cabinets? or perhaps a well deserved vacation.

Besides it's not if I'm going to parade her naked through the Landing screaming "I'mma witch burn me!" No, never.

Thanks.

Welcome back!

F2P only though? Someone posted from AG5BPILOT in your name yesterday in the Farewells and Returns folder, which should be only for subbed accounts.

If you haven't yet, there are promo codes for a free month or two of sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Doh!
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Welcome back!

F2P only though? Someone posted from AG5BPILOT in your name yesterday in the Farewells and Returns folder, which should be only for subbed accounts.

If you haven't yet, there are promo codes for a free month or two of sub.
    Think those codes are up.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~