Page 209 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 1091591992072082092102112192593097091209 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, go on and ignore that subpoena...
    He's on MSNBC now. I thought he was drunk earlier but he wasn't. He's just petulant. "Why should I go through my emails for 80 hours (sometimes 30 hours he says) looking at communications" He's all about "Its not fair". hahahahaa And he's a grown up. Not some kid

2. Default

I just went and watched a clip of him talking about this. I seriously have no idea who this guy is- is he a big deal? When I watched him I felt like I was listening to some kid complain about his homework. I don't understand why he would go on air saying this stuff. Can't you get in serious trouble for not complying with a subpoena?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rheisia View Post
    I don't understand why he would go on air saying this stuff. Can't you get in serious trouble for not complying with a subpoena?
    1. Paranoia + cocaine
    2. If he doesn't show up to his court hearing federal marshals will arrest him that day or the next.

4. Default

maybe. The cynic in me would say that he is totally planning on complying. he just doesn't want people to think he's doing it willingly.

5. Default

Stone pal Nunberg says Mueller has Stone's emails, is planning to indict him for Perjury (based upon statements Mueller made to Nunberg), and offered to immunize Nunberg to get him to testify against Stone on Friday, presumably with an eye toward a Perjury indictment.
    This is going to be an F5 Friday.

'Sure he took down a Mafia boss but he doesn't have the stones to mess with ME, whoever it is I am.'
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

1. Paranoia + cocaine
    2. If he doesn't show up to his court hearing federal marshals will arrest him that day or the next.
    Ya, his buddies are saying anonomysouly that they think he was day drinking. Saw him on TV. He seemed sober, just childish.

maybe. The cynic in me would say that he is totally planning on complying. he just doesn't want people to think he's doing it willingly.
    Yes to this. Could be playing the game to look tough like his mentor did. Stone blustered and blowed but ultimately cooperated 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    'Sure he took down a Mafia boss but he doesn't have the stones to mess with ME, whoever it is I am.'
    no doubt. What a character.

8. Default

This is going to be an F5 Friday.
    where did you see the stuff about him being asked to testify against Stone?

9. Default

where did you see the stuff about him being asked to testify against Stone?
    https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...13825808240640

Blog Entries