Page 128 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 28781181261271281291301381782286281128 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Infowars=slate? You're god damn stupid if you think that
    My propaganda is real, damn it!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So now we are going to move the goalpost, yet again, and make it that some collusion is ok as long as it's "good" collusion?

Only Russians eat babies.
    Australia is a US ally that tries to help us. Russia is our greatest geopolitical enemy- who not only meddled in our election to undermine our Democracy but also recently showed a video of Russia dropping nuclear bombs on Florida.

I'm really trying to approach your posts with an open mind, but when you say things like this- it makes it really hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheisia View Post
    Russia is our greatest geopolitical enemy.
    What a racist thing to say.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Australia is a US ally that tries to help us. Russia is our greatest geopolitical enemy- who not only meddled in our election to undermine our Democracy but also recently showed a video of Russia dropping nuclear bombs on Florida.

I'm really trying to approach your posts with an open mind, but when you say things like this- it makes it really hard to do.
    It's really kind of simple. Bernie got busted, Trump has yet to have any charges brought against him. One is guilty of collusion, one is not.

but also recently showed a video of Russia dropping nuclear bombs on Florida.
    I think you mean North Korea. I have not heard or seen anything about Russian propaganda like that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What a racist thing to say.

http://i.imgur.com/EqQOTR9.gif

Blog Entries

I think you mean North Korea. I have not heard or seen anything about Russian propaganda like that.
    It was an animation from the announcement of that 'invincible' nuke they built.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

It's really kind of simple. Bernie got busted, Trump has yet to have any charges brought against him. One is guilty of collusion, one is not.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...202925334.html

The question you should now be asking yourself is "self, why did I not hear or see anything about this? Who benefited from me not doing so?"
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Hello fine American friends! We thought it be funny if we were to be hitting you in "the dick" as you fine American cowboys might be sayings! FLordia look like a penis.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...202925334.html

The question you should now be asking yourself is "self, why did I not hear or see anything about this? Who benefited from me not doing so?"
    And the next morning, Trump started tweeting about Alec Baldwin. He had nothing to say about this. Why is he absolutely unwilling to criticize Putin? Even when Putin is mock bombing the US with nuclear weapons they claim can't be stopped by our defense systems?
    Last edited by Rheisia; 03-03-2018 at 07:07 PM.

And the next morning, Trump started tweeting about Alec Baldwin. He had nothing to say about this. Why is he absolutely unwilling to criticize Putin? Even when Putin is mock bombing the US with nuclear weapons they claim can't be stopped by our defense systems?
    I agree with you. This crossed a line. I do think Trump will address it at some point in the near future.