Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: It begins.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I've seen this posted plenty of times. What's the background/basis for it? It sounds like something that would require some intense e-stalking to put together as a thing because if it was true, why would she post about it here?
    Literally everything she gets made fun of for is stuff she has posted herself, often with no prompting. Usually it's a transparent attempt at establishing expertise, other times it's trolling for attention. She does the same thing on lnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And she has two graduate degrees.
    Most recently she has a doctorate in Feminist Anthropology. From Harvard. Keep up!
    Last edited by Taernath; 01-03-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

I was just rereading that illegal alien bit and I never noticed time4fun claims to also have a brother who is gay. Honestly what are the fucking chances?

California.

Blog Entries

I was just rereading that illegal alien bit and I never noticed time4fun claims to also have a brother who is gay. Honestly what are the fucking chances?

Estimates put the gay population at about 5%, but of course time4fun has a brother that is gay. And another brother that is here illegally. And she has two graduate degrees. And she makes more money than anyone else on the board. And she was in DC on 9/11. And she has a boyfriend who works for a law firm who hits the gym 5 days a week. And she spent a summer working at the UN on women's inclusion or some such shit.

It would take a true psychopath to take her and her arguments seriously.

Oh.
    There are definitely more than 5% gay. Two of my cousins are gay, and a couple of my friends are.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    California.
    Touche.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There are definitely more than 5% gay. Two of my cousins are gay, and a couple of my friends are.
    Yeah but how many people do you know? I have two gay cousins as well but between all of my aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, and cousins my family is well over 100 people.

Blog Entries

Touche.

Yeah but how many people do you know? I have two gay cousins as well but between all of my aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, and cousins my family is well over 100 people.
    I know 6 people total, so my sample size means 4/6 people are gay.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I know 6 people total, so my sample size means 4/6 people are gay.
    Well I can't argue with math.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I've seen this posted plenty of times. What's the background/basis for it? It sounds like something that would require some intense e-stalking to put together as a thing because if it was true, why would she post about it here?
    It's not intense e-stalking at all. I am not sure if you play or how often you frequent these forums but narcissists have an intense, pathological need to overshare about their lives and to receive validation of their self-worth because they have none internally. Internet/social media only exacerbate this. Everything everyone is saying in this thread and others are all from her own annoying, oversharing of her RL greatness posting, or her "hey look at me guys" attitude on LNET in the game.

In many ways, this

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If she makes more than everyone here... she's going to have to come up with a far more lucrative story than just having a PhD in Feminist Studies.

I offer this: She sold a small Internet startup to Google for millions of dollars. She can't disclose the startup because of a NDA.
    She still claims to be in student loan debt and she doesn't even own a home. Know how I know this? Because she cannot shut up about 1) her successes or 2) her complaining about her troubles. Most successful people don't overshare this way and either demonstrates she has serious mental illness or she is lying...or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Most recently she has a doctorate in Feminist Anthropology. From Harvard. Keep up!
    Shit! I forget she keeps getting PhDs more often than people change underwear.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If she makes more than everyone here... she's going to have to come up with a far more lucrative story than just having a PhD in Feminist Studies.
    I think it is safe to say that most of the posters in this forum who do well financially are not talking about it very much, if at all.
    Last edited by Candor; 01-04-2019 at 02:42 AM.