Page 2140 of 2151 FirstFirst ... 11401640204020902130213821392140214121422150 ... LastLast
Results 21,391 to 21,400 of 21502

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's rough. Hopefully the rest of the kids do well and will be jumping on roofs in no time.
    They are doing very well, the current 3 just born have all had colostrum and all the other babies are a couple days old and are full of piss and vinegar. We actually had the kids keeping track of them all while we were birthing this afternoon. It will be nice when we can really sit down and enjoy the babies, its been so hectic (5 births in a week) that aside from changing water/bedding etc we haven't really gotten the chance to enjoy the babies.

My parents are taking the kids for a little bit tomorrow so my wife and I can breathe some so maybe tomorrow will be the chance to grieve a little and bond and be happy.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Case fan about to give out, replacement keeps getting delayed in the mail

Last edited by Taernath; 04-04-2021 at 03:09 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Did it happen to come in through the Suez canal?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Did it happen to come in through the Suez canal?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

I had that happen to me a couple years ago. I took my computer outside and used my compressor on it and blew out the entire case, but especially the back side of the fan itself. Seemed to work after that and lasted until my parts came in.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I had that happen to me a couple years ago. I took my computer outside and used my compressor on it and blew out the entire case, but especially the back side of the fan itself. Seemed to work after that and lasted until my parts came in.
    It was a bearing giving out, could have lasted a while longer but the rattling was annoying. I forgot my case fan controller headers are 3 pin but it's easy enough to work around that.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Should have just drilled a bunch of holes in it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Jesus fuck

Blog Entries

Well, I don't know whether to frown or laugh at this. Had some really nice patio chairs and table on our deck. Came home from work and there was a cardboard sign on our fence that said "Free chairs" with an arrow pointing toward the deck and the chairs were gone. That side of the house isn't really visible to neighbors but we think someone put up the sign in case they got caught walking off with our stuff. Kind of ingenious actually but still, hope they fall out of the chairs when they use them and bust their asses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Well, I don't know whether to frown or laugh at this. Had some really nice patio chairs and table on our deck. Came home from work and there was a cardboard sign on our fence that said "Free chairs" with an arrow pointing toward the deck and the chairs were gone. That side of the house isn't really visible to neighbors but we think someone put up the sign in case they got caught walking off with our stuff. Kind of ingenious actually but still, hope they fall out of the chairs when they use them and bust their asses.

Bring the "free chairs" sign to the station. Maybe they can get prints off of it.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-02-2021 at 01:45 PM.