Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Totalitarian Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Erm....have you not been paying attention to white supremacist groups and the armed COVID protests? (That Trump incited?)

And legally, you are correct. Owning weapons isn't illegal, and if you're a domestic group you can't legally be labeled a terrorist group.

Parts of the Executive recently had to endure hours and hours of Congressional testimony- fielding endless questions about why we don't label white supremacist groups as terrorist organizations. The reason why they can't is the same reason why Trump can't designate Antifa a terrorist organization.
    I am aware. I have seen plenty of that shit and yes, those white supremacist groups should be labeled as terrorist groups. Then culled with extreme prejudice. But hey, let's just focus on Orange Man.

I realize that, yes. It's completely within your legal rights to purchase, own, maintain, and dispose of weapons as you see fit. Is it legal to take those weapons and raise a group of men, women, and potentially children, to fight against the government for something it may or may not do? I'm pretty sure even you might understand that it's not. Bit of a stretch with you, sometimes. Wait, so if it's a domestic group you can't legally be labeled a terrorist group? Shit, there goes my culling idea.

Sounds like a dumb fucking reason. A really dumb one. Armed groups of people actively plotting civil unrest and discord should be labeled. And no, I don't think the Black Panthers should be labeled as a hate group nor a terrorist group under the same logic above. Until, they begin to actively arm. When groups arm themselves and the Government asks them to disband, however, they should fucking disband or disarm themselves.

Can I drop my mic yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh no! Not protests! NOT PROTESTS!!!!

Trump incited 100% peaceful protests that didn't result in any deaths, injuries, or even property damage?! The monster!
    And the security guards who were assaulted or murdered while trying to enforce mask rules? They don't count

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And the security guards who were assaulted or murdered while trying to enforce mask rules? They don't count
    You mean the black security guard who was murdered by a black family in a city that votes like 80% Democrat? Yeah I'm sure they were totally Trump supporters following Trump's orders. Get the fuck out.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/polit...sts/index.html

Here we go again, now the President is trampling all over our 1st Amendment rights to speech and assembly.
    Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

People practicing free assembly don't kill people, throw rocks, beat reporters, carry flags with nails in the end of the pole, use bike locks to attack people, beat property and business owners with bricks and boards for defending their property, attack a woman in a wheel chair, commit arson, burglary, looting, deface property and a myriad of other things. The legal precedent is out there and so easy to find even you can do it. Riots are not protected speech.

Without a doubt, some within this group are extreme, throwing rocks, committing acts of vandalism, but a far cry from a terrorist organization. Unibomber, Oklahoma City bombers, the mass shootings in Colorado, the Saudi militants shooting up the base in Florida.. these are examples of domestic terrorism, but to compare the Antifa morons to these events is not only extreme, but labeling them collectively as a terrorist organization is likely illegal.
    Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.
    https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

According to ANTIFA literature and communications, they are indeed inciting and advocating for violence against their home country in order to further ideological goals if not directly, indirectly by making very thinly veiled statements suggesting riots and so on. If it is "some within the group" there is no evidence what so ever of them policing their own or denouncing or distancing themselves from the so called "bad actors". Failure to speak against bad behavior is tacit approval. The BLM organization does the same.

Our President who four years ago pardoned the acts of Steven and Dwight Hammond who attacked, damaged and illegally occupied a federal facility, is now threatening to send in the military to shoot up looters in Minnesota.
    They reached an agreement with the Federal prosecutor and accepted guilty plea's and served their time. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, on appeal, overturned the agreement and the judge's sentencing to re-sentence the men. They were originally acquitted on several of the charges they faced, guilty on two and several were undecided when they reached the agreed deal. They went to prison, paid their restitution and Trump pardoned them about 2 years before the end of each man's sentence. Your characterization is asinine at best and you clearly have less understanding of the case than a 2 minute read of the biased Wikipedia article would give you.

Marital law is a bitch. Uncontrolled riots cannot be allowed to continue with such criminal lawlessness and destruction along with now, loss of life.

"The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The President retweeted. I guess we can see where the President stands, supporting Republican armed standoffs over sentencing in grazing rights trial, while calling for extra-judicial violence against criminals taking advantage of the torture and murder of an African American man.
    The standoff was stupid, the men were vindicated in the government abuse of power that violated their protection against unlawful search and seizure as the FBI was later excoriated over their again, piss poor handling of the situation. Much like Ruby Ridge and Waco before, they went in for stupid reasons in bad conditions and broke all kinds of laws to murder or attempt to murder citizens for the crime of standing up for their rights.

BTW, being shot while breaking martial law is not extra-judicial dumbass.

You went really far off the deep end defending criminals, terrorists and murders. Good job, I didn't think the Communist/Democrat party dick could get any further down your throat. A little more and Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and others will be able to piss out of your asshole.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You mean the black security guard who was murdered by a black family in a city that votes like 80% Democrat? Yeah I'm sure they were totally Trump supporters following Trump's orders. Get the fuck out.
    Assuming folks political ideology and motives by skin color? You're a racist of the worst kind.
    Last edited by Seran; 05-31-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Erm....have you not been paying attention to white supremacist groups and the armed COVID protests? (That Trump incited?)

And legally, you are correct. Owning weapons isn't illegal, and if you're a domestic group you can't legally be labeled a terrorist group.

Parts of the Executive recently had to endure hours and hours of Congressional testimony- fielding endless questions about why we don't label white supremacist groups as terrorist organizations. The reason why they can't is the same reason why Trump can't designate Antifa a terrorist organization.
    Gods you are so fucking retarded. Being a domestic group has nothing to do with being labeled terrorist or not. As to not designating those white supremacist groups as domestic terrorists, I think it might have more to do with the definition:

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

While those groups are despicable and despised by most people, they have not, as of yet, committed violent criminal acts to further their political goals. They talk a lot, they haven't DONE much of anything. ANTIFA, BLM and others, wellllllllll, they are much more active in the "committing" area so yeah, terrorists.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Assuming folks political ideology and motives by skin color? You're a racist of the worst kind.
    He isn't a Leftist so your assertion is invalid.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

It's called statistics, my dear retard. Look it up sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Gods you are so fucking retarded. Being a domestic group has nothing to do with being labeled terrorist or not. As to not designating those white supremacist groups as domestic terrorists, I think it might have more to do with the definition:

While those groups are despicable and despised by most people, they have not, as of yet, committed violent criminal acts to further their political goals. They talk a lot, they haven't DONE much of anything. ANTIFA, BLM and others, wellllllllll, they are much more active in the "committing" area so yeah, terrorists.
    *eye roll*

Yeah it actually does. You can't label a domestic group a terrorist group based on its ideology- which is exactly what Trump is doing. This pesky thing called the 1st Amendment.

There are such things as domestic terrorist groups, but they have to meet an incredibly high standard based on intentional, centralized actions taken. You can't do it based on what they believe.

I highly recommend you go watch some of the recent Congressional testimony on the subject.
    Last edited by time4fun; 05-31-2020 at 07:14 PM.

You can't label a domestic group a terrorist group based on its ideology- which is exactly what Trump is doing.
    You sure it has nothing to do with them murdering a black federal officer, almost beating 2 men to death, and setting fires to hundreds of buildings?

It's funny watching leftists such as you bend over backwards to defend a terrorist group that is currently terrorizing the people you claim to care about.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-31-2020 at 07:16 PM.