Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Because "mental illness" is a term that actually means something and is not just a label that you can apply to anything you decide is wrong
    The same could be said of 'male' and 'female'.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    That you personally believe one and not the other does not mean that one is proven and not the other.
    I believe it because it's been proven beyond any and all doubt.

Also, was your mental illness psychosis? If so we certainly know what caused it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You left out the part where the Earth being round has already been proven.
    So have dinosaurs, but there are still somehow people who don't believe in them. Like it's this giant fucking hoax someone, I guess, must have made a fortune off or or something. Those same people probably believe in the Good Lord Almighty Above, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    Generally, neither does the man that got his balls shot off or the chemicals made him sterile, up and decide he's a woman. You're grasping at straws and it's actually kind of sad.
    Good try. You don't believe that a person has to be able to impregnate someone else to be male. So you're a hypocrite. Don't be mad at me, be mad at the people who are treating you like a mindless puppet. You're better than that.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    It's funny you make that argument. For hundreds of years it was the eternal truth that the earth was flat. Welp, so much for that idea.
    We even went to outer space ourselves just to make sure.

There's just no pleasing some people. Those people are called cunts.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Good try. You don't believe that a person has to be able to impregnate someone else to be male. So you're a hypocrite. Don't be mad at me, be mad at the people who are treating you like a mindless puppet. You're better than that.
    You can't call someone else mindless while believing that more than 2 genders exist.

It's against the law. Don't believe me? WELL YOU CAN GOOGLE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You can't call someone else mindless while believing that more than 2 genders exist.

It's against the law. Don't believe me? WELL YOU CAN GOOGLE IT!
    Good thing I didn't call anyone mindless.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Here's a thought that kind of appeases both sides:

1. Left - Accept that transgender persons are not biologically the opposite sex, regardless of how they identify.

2. Right - So long as it's not hurting you (It isn't), if someone prefers to be treated as the opposite sex, who gives a fuck?

3. If you feel medically that these people should not perform X duty, such as being in the military, because they're on chemical treatments, simply ban all people on said chemical treatments from X duty.

If these three things can be accepted and adopted - Everyone is treated the way they want to, nobody gets hurt as a result, and any danger posed by medical treatment is averted. And everybody gets to live how they want without hating each other.
    Last edited by Steve; 08-12-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    Hi. I'm Steve.

Because neither impregnation nor genes are the definition of gender. A man who becomes infertile and is therefore incapable of impregnating a female is not necessarily mentally ill, for example.
    Don't be ridiculous. We all know there are issues that can lead to both male and female reproductive failures. You know perfectly well that in humans, the male impregnates and the female becomes impregnated and carries the child. Don't try to deflect things with some stupid bullshit about anomalies.

Good thing I didn't call anyone mindless.
    Yes, it's a good thing you used a simile instead of a metaphor. Just like it's a good thing I meant "you" in a general sense.

We should go to the strip club sometime. I'll buy you a lap dance.