Thread: Small Statue charges

Default Small Statue charges

Is there anyone getting higher than the "many charges total" message when casting 517 at a fresh small statue? The 517 item change isn't on the test server yet so I can't play around with skills to check if it can go higher.
    Last edited by Winter; 08-09-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Is there anyone getting higher than the "many charges total" message when casting 517 at a fresh small statue? The 517 item change isn't on the test server yet so I can't play around with skills to check if it can go higher.
    ;chargeimbed is pretty decent at keeping track of how many charges you put into a thing. If you fill it up completely, you'll get a message telling you that when you try to charge it again. Full (I believe) is around 35-36 charges into a fresh statue, maybe a couple more.

I have not done much charging yet, I'd love to charge up a small statue. My wiz is 54 trains and maxed in miu 40 trains in MAjelem. Is it worth attempting already or is charging small statues more of a thing only capped characters can manage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    ;chargeimbed is pretty decent at keeping track of how many charges you put into a thing. If you fill it up completely, you'll get a message telling you that when you try to charge it again. Full (I believe) is around 35-36 charges into a fresh statue, maybe a couple more.
    40 is fully charged for anything. But yeah good luck getting a statue to 40. I've done it a couple times but not with any sort of reliability. 35-36 is a good stopping point to minimize greenings.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    I have not done much charging yet, I'd love to charge up a small statue. My wiz is 54 trains and maxed in miu 40 trains in MAjelem. Is it worth attempting already or is charging small statues more of a thing only capped characters can manage?

For the most part it's a capped thing requiring max or near max EMC to reduce the mana cost unless you have a lot of mana batteries. As far as success rates go, I'd think it would be pretty annoying for you but I have no idea.

Might as well try it and see though. Worst that'll happen is you'll blow up a statue and maybe waste an orb gem.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post

Cast 517 at a statue and it will tell you how many charges you can put in it.

edit -

31+ a great many charges
    21-30 many charges
    16-20 a bunch of charges
    10-15 a fair amount of charges
    6-9 several charges
    3-5 a few charges
    2 a couple of charges
    1 a single charge
    Last edited by Winter; 08-26-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Bump anyone managed to get the great many message casting 517 at a small statue? I have a feeling you need be over 100 Major elemental ranks or use MIU enhancives to get it.

You gesture at a small statue.
    This item is rechargeable.
    You estimate you're skilled enough to push this item to many charges total, and it appears to be in good shape.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

100 MJE ranks and 101 MIU in a workshop...