Page 100 of 149 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1484

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He has never answered how Republicans are trying to block abstinence though. When he does, he'll stop being asked it.
    much like Methais' dream of being a drummer in an 80s glam metal rockband, i think it's time to let it go and move on. we can do better

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    much like Methais' dream of being a drummer in an 80s glam metal rockband, i think it's time to let it go and move on. we can do better
    No, Methais has achieved his dream.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, Methais has achieved his dream.
    well, credit where credit is due.

this sub forum is a literal echo chamber of right wing idiots. most threads are not "fine".

every thread is literally a right wing circle jerk punctuated by a lib idiot(seran) saying something not in accord with the thread and then a dog pile happening. he seems the most polite of the bunch, however

also posting that stupid abstinence thing every other post is tired and dumb and lol at thinking it has any teeth.
    lol macguyver

Slayer isn't glam. Reported.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-19-2022 at 05:16 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

slayer hasn't put out anything good since like 1990, so still lame and on brand for you

every thread is literally a right wing circle jerk
    No wonder you are trying to squeeze yourself into the center... mouth wide open.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Well now we know where Seran gets all of his dumb ass talking points in regards to gas prices.

America just got a $100-a-month raise

Next time you stop at a gas station, think of it as a $100-a-month tax cut. Or a maybe $100-a-month raise.
    Yes that's right! Gas prices more than doubled with Biden in office, then they dropped 20%, and now Biden is giving us a "100 dollar a month raise."

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Slayer isn't glam. Reported.
    slayer hasn't put out anything good since like 1990, so still lame and on brand for you
    As usual, you're having extreme difficulty keeping up.

Stop listening to Hannah Montana.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'm sure the lack of daily updates on the cost of oil is just an oversight on Seran's part, so I'll go ahead and provide an update.

Oil is up over 1% today, and it's up almost 11% in the past 8 days.

But since it's going up that means Biden no longer has any control over the price of oil so today we'll blame....Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm sure the lack of daily updates on the cost of oil is just an oversight on Seran's part, so I'll go ahead and provide an update.

Oil is up over 1% today, and it's up almost 11% in the past 8 days.

But since it's going up that means Biden no longer has any control over the price of oil so today we'll blame....Putin!
    Uh huh, oil is still down 30% from recent highs after President Biden organized a response to Big Oil's market manipulation. Nice try though.