Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you have taken seriously today (Political version)

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/...-at-nightclub/

Well hopefully they don't get treatment when they all get sick right? I mean, they're breaking the rules right? Maybe they shouldn't get that rationed medicine at all right?

Fucking can't believe how dumb some people are to buy the bullshit the politicians are feeding them... when time after time they're exposed for the hypocrites they are... when they're exposed for living their lives to the fullest while they tell you and everyone else to live in fear. It's pathetic to watch people so readily give up their freedoms.

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/v...3-a08d05b8414f

Get that? They want to allow the IRS full access to your bank accounts. So they can track everything you do with your money. And if you think it's about only the "super wealthy", you must not be very smart. They want it for any bank account with over $600. This is more data for them to track you, and apply more pressure.

Full government control. Pay attention.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-18-2021 at 12:27 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/xi-moving...171146880.html

All in naming and marketing.

"Never been tried!"

Except for the hundreds of time it was attempted and ended in utter chaos and millions dead. I'm sure it will work this time though... the Government telling it's people exactly what it can and can't do so utterly, personal choice or freedom is wiped out.

It will work this time!

So much information, access to information, and history available... and yet people are dumber than ever. Amazing.

Also.. think Biden wanting to have free access to your bank account and every individual transaction you do is a random thing? How people are not revolting against this type of intrusion is absolutely astounding. People are so fucking brainwashed.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-20-2021 at 04:42 PM.

What the mainstream "media" won't show you.

Something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

That's weird. I have never seen it like that in the stores near me. I see some empty shelves from time to time and there are certainly fewer food products on the shelves than pre-shutdowns, but that's just crazy.

Blog Entries

Food stores seem to be stocked around me.

Maybe that area's logistic train just sucks.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Food stores seem to be stocked around me.

Maybe that area's logistic train just sucks.
    Agreed... not saying it's widespread yet... more just something to consider.

The logjam of shipping containers is an interesting look into if you're so inclined. One article read that they normally had 1-2 ships on anchor a day as they cycled them through (normal operations), whereas currently something like over 70+/day are anchored waiting offload due to worker shortages/restrictions. How it will play out... who knows... I'm still researching various things on it.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-23-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Grandma is left to get her cold food products elsewhere because Walmart is having a refrigeration turnover. This isn't a shortage, it's a mechanical issue.
    Last edited by Seran; 09-23-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Agreed... not saying it's widespread yet... more just something to consider.

The logjam of shipping containers is an interesting look into if you're so inclined. One article read that they normally had 1-2 ships on anchor a day as they cycled them through (normal operations), whereas currently something like over 70+/day are anchored waiting offload due to worker shortages/restrictions. How it will play out... who knows... I'm still researching various things on it.
    For a while there were delays due to prioritize certain types of shipping. You got computer chips, front of the line.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.