Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Authoritarianism

"If I pretend my history of racism doesn't exist hard enough, it'll cease to exist!" - Neveragain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "If I pretend my history of racism doesn't exist hard enough, it'll cease to exist!" - Neveragain
    You continue to scream racist at someone who doesn't care, literally, as in I can no longer give a fuck. I watched 2 street rats murder another brown person in broad daylight, with our military in the streets and our "government" hiding behind barriers. Your screams of racism are pitiful and pathetic.

On a side note, here are the people you want other Americans to murder over fake news:

Maybe you and your pedophile friends can fight the war this time?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY RACISM GETTING CALLED OUT!!! PEDOPHILES! PEDOPHILES AND RUSSIANS! YOU GUYS WANT TO WAGE A PEDOPHILE WAR ON RUSSIA?!
    Wow. Maybe you should get some sleep. And, y'know, make an effort to reevaluate your whole unapologetic racist thing.

Blog Entries

Wow. Maybe you should get some sleep. And, y'know, make an effort to reevaluate your whole unapologetic racist thing.
    There's nothing to reevaluate, there's nothing for me to apologize for. 2 subhuman ghetto dwellers murdered an innocent human being and Democrats blame the murdered Pakistani man for leaving his car running. They are so sub-human that they showed zero compassion for the person they murdered, just like a wild animal. Just like the zero compassion you show for the 10's of thousands of black people you support murdering, annually.

But, I openly accept your title of racist if that means not murdering 10's of thousands of black people every year and giving passes to hood rats for murdering innocent people.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-17-2021 at 02:58 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Your nonsensical rambling sure is a valid justification for your racism.

Just like the zero compassion you show for the 10's of thousands of black people you support murdering, annually.
    Thanks for validating what I've been saying all evening: You're a racist piece of shit, as evidenced by your reductive infantalization of the Black community and willful ignorance of why overwhelming supermajorities of the community support reproductive rights.

Blog Entries

Your nonsensical rambling sure is a valid justification for your racism.

Thanks for validating what I've been saying all evening: You're a racist piece of shit, as evidenced by your reductive infantalization of the Black community and willful ignorance of why overwhelming supermajorities of the community support reproductive rights.
    Hey, your policies have killed more black people than the Democrat organized KKK ever did.

infantalization
    Is that Ebonics?

willful ignorance of why overwhelming supermajorities of the community support reproductive rights
    Yes, I would imagine that the Democrats 50 year long program of the dehumanization of black babies has played a large role in hood rats acting like sub-humans.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-17-2021 at 03:23 AM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Hey, your policies have killed more black people than the Democrat organized KKK ever did.
    Ah, yes, the one organized by rural, white southern conservatives, the ones whose kids proudly voted for Donald Trump, just like you. Too bad your talking points are decades out of date. But what else can we expect from someone like this?

Could you be any more of a comical stereotype of the old, white racist neckbeard?

Is that Ebonics?

Yes, I would imagine that the Democrats 50 year long program of the dehumanization of black babies has played a large roll in hood rats acting like sub-humans.
    Alas, doubling down on your racist infantilization of Black people, robbing them of agency and the chance that they know their own interests better than you do, says it all. Better luck coming up with a coherent argument next time.

Blog Entries

I think I look pretty good there. Slim, somewhat clean room, zero tats, blond hair, blue eyes. Shaving these days is a bitch so I have a barber do it and well, they are still closed.

See the pic behind me? That's a couple of mules my dad grew up on the farm with that he drew, I know it looks like a Nazi flag and all.

Do we get to see your pic?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I think I look pretty good there.

Your capacity for self-delusion knows no bounds.

Slim, somewhat clean room, zero tats, blond hair, blue eyes. Shaving these days is a bitch so I have a barber do it and well, they are still closed.
    By "slim," if you mean you look like you don't exercise. You look like you haven't stepped foot in a shower in weeks, and though you tried to praise yourself () for having Aryan features, you certainly don't.

See the pic behind me? That's a couple of mules my dad grew up on the farm with that he drew, I know it looks like a Nazi flag and all.

Do we get to see your pic?

If someone asked what they thought an old, white racist conservative would look like, you fit the bill precisely.

Blog Entries

Ooh, let's see that rock'n body you're sporting.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-17-2021 at 03:48 AM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984