Page 139 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1527

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

1. Default

Is there a good tutorial for this besides the wiki? I am struggling configuring this with just some basic hiding and ambushing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    Is there a good tutorial for this besides the wiki? I am struggling configuring this with just some basic hiding and ambushing.
    I made a real quick and dirty tutorial video last night after a few people asked me based on another video I made. It doesn't cover hiding/ambushing, but it's possible your setup is missing something basic, so here's the link:

3. Default

Is there a way to have bigshot on a second and third account action based on a main account action?

So what I would like to understand is this. If I have a main account that I want to use to stun/bind things manually is there a way to get my 2nd and 3rd account to "Bigshot quick" based off of my main account's spell?

Thank you!
    ~E

Awesome that bigshot is getting development.

Couple thoughts:

It would be rad of there was a box in bigshot we could park text strings, or some tick boxes that resulting in skipping the room:
    Like in OTF "Be at peace my child, there is no need for spells of war in here." skip the room and move on instead of spam your attack 10000 times.
    Also support for "end hunt early" if:
    You are dispelled
    Your forced into stance offensive.

A box for auto dispell webs if you have enough mana and access to a dispell.
    And echoing the above request for fog option for bards, 1020.

Spam attacks is OFF on both bigshot head and tail, and yet this seems to be happening:

"[bigshot]>inc disrupt
    The opalescent aura fades from around an Ithzir seer.
    The deep blue glow leaves an Ithzir seer.
    [bigshot]>inc disrupt
    The Ithzir seer no longer bristles with energy.
    [bigshot]>inc disrupt
    The dim aura fades from around an Ithzir seer.
    The light blue glow leaves an Ithzir seer.
    [bigshot]>inc disrupt
    An Ithzir seer seems to lose an aura of confidence.
    [bigshot]>inc disrupt
    The powerful look leaves an Ithzir seer.
    [bigshot]>inc disrupt"

Tail also seems to stop casting once hes fried "percent mind >= 101" is the setting so he shouldn't be reaching that point. Nor is he out of mana, over encumbered or wound eval'ed.

These are all with the latest 3.76 version of bigshot.

• There's already a "Flee from environment message" box on the ATTACKING tab that you can put in regex string to do just what you're asking for in regards to fleeing a room if it sees a certain message appear.
    • As for the forced into stance offensive, as long as you aren't frenzied and you have your attack stance set to "defensive" it should take you back out of that. Being frenzied and stuck in offensive is another beast. Personally I have an active script I run that looks for frenzy/silence and pauses bigshot and runs to safe room, then waits till it drops, runs back to previous room and unpauses bigshot. The issue with implementing that into the base of bigshot is making sure to put the checks for it in all the right places. Easier to just write a supplemental script that checks if Frenzy/Silence/etc is active and if so it reacts based on that.
    • Dispelling can be done similar to the above point, or if you know the spells you're worried about having dispelled, look at running ;spellactive and adding all your spells to it so that it will autorecast them if dispelled.
    • 1020 I can look into adding as it's pretty trivial.
    • As for tail/head modifications, I'm not comfortable with touching that part of the code (mostly due to never using tail/head and no desire to).
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

6. Default

Alright I am going to take a stab at the tail head MA change. I am not the world's best coder so it may take me some time. Anybody willing to help me debug?

Blog Entries

Is there a way to stick mana leech into commands? I've looked around and all I can find is an 8 year old thread saying to use another script in the hunting script section. Is that is still the case, anyone got a current script that does that? Thanks.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

;manaleech
    You're welcome.
    Last edited by horibu; 11-28-2022 at 10:49 AM. Reason: grammar correction for your to you're
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.

Player of Tysong

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    ;manaleech
    Your welcome.
    Do I put that in bigshot or run it outside of bigshot? It didn't do anything in the active hunting scripts section
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Active script. It will auto pause big shot and cast at a creature for you then resume.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong