Thread: NFL players kneeling during National Anthem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kembal View Post
    Maybe you should read the full article. There's about 8 players quoted, angry about what the President said. Some fairly prominent ones too - Mike Evans, Brandon Marshall (the Broncos LB), Terrell Suggs. Clearly, they didn't take it as a joke, and I find it strange for you to equate how you say it as a joke in a chat room to how the President said it at a political rally where he called for all of those protesting to be fired.

Other than that, I've got nothing else to say on the topic. The 1st Amendment is the 1st Amendment, and if the owners are fine with the players expressing their views in this fashion at their workplace, then we as fans can make a choice whether to attend/watch or not. Simple as that.
    Then the "fairly prominent" players are just as dumb as you come across if they believe that when someone calls them a "son of a bitch" that they are referring to their mothers. I find it strange that you don't understand that very simple fact.

Seems like you want an excuse to be madder at President Trump than he's already given you... "HE JUST CALLED MY MOMMY A BITCH!"

Sorry, no.

And since you are having difficulty in this arena, allow me to guide you:

1) When you are called "bastard", very few people mean you were born out of wedlock and your father ran off.
    2) When someone calls you an "asshole", very few people mean you are literally a rectum opening.
    3) When someone calls you a "dick", very few people mean you are literally a penis.
    4) When someone calls you a "Sensitive little snowflake", very few people mean you are literally a flake of snow that has feelings.
    5) When someone calls you a "douchebag", very few people mean you are literally a plastic bag that vaginal cleaning fluid is stored until it's used.
    6) When someone calls you a "pansy", very few people mean you are a delicate little flower.
    7) When someone calls you a "delicate little flower", very few people mean you are literally a delicate little flower.
    8) When someone calls you a "pussy", very few people mean you are literally a vagina.

If you need any further guidance, feel free to PM me with an insult question. We really shouldn't have to spend too much time on this since you are probably the only son of a bitch here that doesn't get it.

Also, tell your mother to stop being such a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Then the "fairly prominent" players are just as dumb as you come across if they believe that when someone calls them a "son of a bitch" that they are referring to their mothers. I find it strange that you don't understand that very simple fact.

Seems like you want an excuse to be madder at President Trump than he's already given you... "HE JUST CALLED MY MOMMY A BITCH!"

Sorry, no.

And since you are having difficulty in this arena, allow me to guide you:

1) When you are called "bastard", very few people mean you were born out of wedlock and your father ran off.
    2) When someone calls you an "asshole", very few people mean you are literally a rectum opening.
    3) When someone calls you a "dick", very few people mean you are literally a penis.
    4) When someone calls you a "Sensitive little snowflake", very few people mean you are literally a flake of snow that has feelings.
    5) When someone calls you a "douchebag", very few people mean you are literally a plastic bag that vaginal cleaning fluid is stored until it's used.
    6) When someone calls you a "pansy", very few people mean you are a delicate little flower.
    7) When someone calls you a "delicate little flower", very few people mean you are literally a delicate little flower.
    8) When someone calls you a "pussy", very few people mean you are literally a vagina.

If you need any further guidance, feel free to PM me with an insult question. We really shouldn't have to spend too much time on this since you are probably the only son of a bitch here that doesn't get it.

Also, tell your mother to stop being such a bitch.
    I'm amused you think a) that I'm angry about this at all, b) that your insults will rile me up, c) that I'd like to invent a reason to be additionally mad at Trump, and d) that you think I don't know how "son of a bitch" is actually used by most people.

Anyway, you can continue living in denial about how those NFL players interpreted Trump's words. Sorry for intruding on your bubble.

I'm amused you think a) that I'm angry about this at all, b) that your insults will rile me up, c) that I'd like to invent a reason to be additionally mad at Trump, and d) that you think I don't know how "son of a bitch" is actually used by most people.

Anyway, you can continue living in denial about how those NFL players interpreted Trump's words. Sorry for intruding on your bubble.
    Your initial post.. then you doubling down on it.. illustrated that either you don't know how "son of a bitch" is actually used by most people.. or you just wanted to post something and that was the best you had.

Either way, it was dumb. Don't blame me for pointing it out though.

Do you think those NFL players are really so stupid that they genuinely took "son of a bitch" literally? Or is it just more faux outrage, which is all the rage these days?

It can't be both, and it can't be neither.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible