Page 407 of 594 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Except it isn't splitting hairs.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump is commander in chief. If he tells the Marines to stand down then they stand down.
    Haven't past Presidents that had successful military campaigns been congratulated before for things accomplished by their appointed officials? When has this stopped happening?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Really?

Haven't past Presidents that had successful military campaigns been congratulated before for things accomplished by their appointed officials? When has this stopped happening?
    When the current President spent years trying to convince the country that our elections weren't being meddled with by Russia when he had personal knowledge that they were, in fact doing so.

When the current President took Putin's word over the US Intelligence Agencies.

When the current President tried to roll back sanctions on Russia that were levied specifically for their election interference.

I know that you all want to pretend like these things aren't a big deal. They're a HUGE deal. They are, simply put, unprecedented in the over two centuries that we've been a country.

So...no. He doesn't get credit for what his underlings have done, especially since a lot of it was done despite Trump, not because of him.

Apparently when Trump became president he ceased being in charge of the military.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So...no. He doesn't get credit for what his underlings have done, especially since a lot of it was done despite Trump, not because of him.
    You're gaslighting again.

Fact: You think Trump is Putin's puppet.
    Fact: The marines just told Russia to fuck off.
    Fact: Trump has the power to tell the marines to back down and he didn't.
    Fact: You still think Trump is Putin's puppet.
    Fact: You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So...no.
    I'm not attempting to argue with you, this is my explaining my view point and thinking (as the admittedly politically unaware) person that I am. I'm trying to understand your view point by having it challenge mine. It is, it's making me think but all I can loop back to is people that are politically unaware (more so than I) are going to see it as an administration victory and therefor a Trump victory.

6. Default

Really?

Listen, I know you'll go to any lengths to defend your fuhrer but I have no interest in your opinion on said subject.

Listen, I know you'll go to any lengths to defend your fuhrer but I have no interest in your opinion on said subject.
    So now he's the fuhrer but doesn't have the power to tell his own military when to stand down?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So now he's the fuhrer but doesn't have the power to tell his own military when to stand down?
    Same goes for you. Troll someone else.

So you can't produce a reasonable explanation as to why this can't be attributed to a victory for Trump? It's alright, I wasn't expecting much from you.

So you can't produce a reasonable explanation as to why this can't be attributed to a victory for Trump? It's alright, I wasn't expecting much from you.
    Read Fear and many other pieces. You'll start to see that we have a ton of patriots doing their best to keep the American ship sailing often in spite of trump.

You can give him credit for,being hands off with combat though. So far that's been real good