Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Porcupine FTW

Default Porcupine FTW

These were two different marauders mstriking at the same time.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, a Grimswarm giant marauder engages you in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks the attack from the giant marauder!

One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at the giant marauder, scraping a thorn across her body! The giant marauder flinches slightly.

>
    In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, a Grimswarm giant marauder engages you in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at the giant marauder, scraping a thorn across his body! The giant marauder flinches slightly.

That is all.
    Last edited by droit; 05-13-2011 at 06:11 PM.

WOW
    -Sheikh
    The Badass Bard

Gemstone Shattered: A game you don't have to play to enjoy

650 aspect of porcupine is modified by summoning lore, of which I have 101 ranks.

How often do you see similar results?
    -Sheikh
    The Badass Bard

Gemstone Shattered: A game you don't have to play to enjoy

I haven't been using porcupine much because I would usually just cycle between wolf and jackal for the ranged AS, but now my dex bonus is maxed so I replaced wolf with porcupine.

Porcupine is what let Chiv beat the 2 blood golems that invaded WL a bit ago, they were killing everything with 1 swing because their AS is so high. With porc and some lucky evades I was able to put them down with spike thorn 1 on 1 while everyone else who tried was getting killed by AS/DS resolutions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Aren't you capped yet Drew?
    Jeez the amount you hunt would make anyone think GS is a ropeplaying game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    ^ accurate.
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.