Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Actually I have been devising a PvP system for gs for almost 3 - 4 years now. Over the coming months, probably more towards early winter I'm going to try to meet with Wyrom and pitch him the system. It's taking a bit of time because it involves some other aspects that will require some help from some other players RL professional talents. I have been crazy busy but I'm going to try and start hitting some people up this weekend.

The only thing that would make this system not work is if players can't control their epeens. If I do say so myself this is an amazing system that stands a good chance of being taken seriously by Wyrom.
    I just wanna quote this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We don't hate Simu. we just hate you.

Deported.
    Hey now, lets keep it civil...

Oh wait, Player Corner is basically 4chan /pol/ but with boomers instead of 90s kids who masturbate over Waffen SS footage.

Anyway, the true definition of Pay2win IMO is that you buy something from a lootbox and hope for best that you get something great about it. In Gemstone's sake its events like Ebon Gate, Duskruin, etc. The only difference is that the chances of getting the best stuff ar neigh impossible and you can only get currency to BUY that item to get it. Therefore you pay more for a vegas roulette. In Runescape, nobody waits for a event to get Bandos Armour or Armadyll Greatsword. Those are high end stuff but are available ALL THE TIME. It maybe RNG but its possible. However in Gemstone I am quite confident you cant loot a Adamantite or High/Low steel.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Hey now, lets keep it civil...

Oh wait, Player Corner is basically 4chan /pol/ but with boomers instead of 90s kids who masturbate over Waffen SS footage.
    Uhhhh....
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

In Runescape, nobody waits for a event to get Bandos Armour or Armadyll Greatsword.
    The drops are from boss monsters at excruciating percentages, the Bandos plate is a Very Rare from level 210 - 624 bosses in a dungeon that requires 70 Strength and a slew of quests to access. Armadyll is fucking worse because you gotta have 70 Range and Range is crap since the EoC rolled through.

The comparison between the two doesn't mean much to someone that actually understands both games.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The drops are from boss monsters at excruciating percentages, the Bandos plate is a Very Rare from level 210 - 624 bosses in a dungeon that requires 70 Strength and a slew of quests to access. Armadyll is fucking worse because you gotta have 70 Range and Range is crap since the EoC rolled through.

The comparison between the two doesn't mean much to someone that actually understands both games.

Stream Runescape, Velfi! I'll give you like 10M to help you start.

Same here. EOC really killed the game for me. I mean, it has its quirks but Combat really feels lackluster for me. Now Runescape just feels like a Wow clone. Now, like I said there is still a chance, so if you are a masochist you can go with no money, NOR can you buy it with cash, unless you go to the Runescape black market. But in Gemstone, ALL great items have a Paywall, disguised as a quest. to get Adamantite, you must play either the sewers and/or Arena, wherein you pay Simucoins for the Bloodscript to buy the item. And since each token gives 200 to 500, you`ll end up paying hundreds for that Armour.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Stream Runescape, Velfi! I'll give you like 10M to help you start.

Same here. EOC really killed the game for me. I mean, it has its quirks but Combat really feels lackluster for me. Now Runescape just feels like a Wow clone. Now, like I said there is still a chance, so if you are a masochist you can go with no money, NOR can you buy it with cash, unless you go to the Runescape black market. But in Gemstone, ALL great items have a Paywall, disguised as a quest. to get Adamantite, you must play either the sewers and/or Arena, wherein you pay Simucoins for the Bloodscript to buy the item. And since each token gives 200 to 500, you`ll end up paying hundreds for that Armour.
    You could... buy adamantite armor from someone else for silvers?

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    You could... buy adamantite armor from someone else for silvers?
    Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off. Again, you Indirectly help Simu`s Pay2win strategy. With how the Silvers are crashing, Simu has the Silver economy hijacked with all the shitty loot we get from the events which we eventually pawn off.

Its like a Human centipede but with Gemstone Players.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!