Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Nixon: Fred Thompson is "Dumb as hell" but "Friendly"

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissiia View Post
    I haven't seen Celephais or myself ever say "OMG THAT'S BACKLASH" regarding Chillmonster so his response to our conversation still doesn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    His sigs give him away too. He usually has some stupid little one liner sig the instant his name was created... when most people start posting on the PC, they don't have a sig right away...
    There was another one too, but she deleted it. And read the thread; I'm far from worked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

I believe my work is done here.

NEXT!
    Yes. Good job. And I mean that. I really think your entire motive is to derail these threads. I guess you're smarter than all of these clowns.
    Last edited by chillmonster; 10-12-2007 at 07:15 PM.
    I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
    -- Thomas Carlyle

OMG NO! CHILLMASTER DOESN'T RESPECT ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissiia View Post
    He didn't say "CHILLMONSTER" boinked her, he said Backlash. I really doubted you were Backlash and honestly could care less who you are but being so defensive about this towards EVERYONE who says ANYTHING about Backlash is just silly. You're opening yourself up for these "You must be Backlash!" attacks.

And yes, I am highly amused by gossip but it's not as ridiculous as getting all worked up over gossip that isn't even about yourself and rather about someone you claim to not give two shits about.
    Read these two threads.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=26251

followed by this quote, which he accidentally posted as his new login first...
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash View Post
    The shop is closed.

I have to say, my run here on the PC has been a blast. Wild! I’m proud to have contributed some of the things that I have contributed. Take a look at the Gemstone IV Players’ Corner logo at the top of every page... thats me giving to this community. Search the topics I created. That’s me giving to this community. I’ve put money into this community to the tune of not so small a sum.

Something went wrong along the way. These forums stopped being fun for me at least a year ago. I know I pwn on a regular basis but some members of this community have crossed the line in regards to my personal life. There was a time when there was some kind of civility here... belive it or not. Someone could get raked over the coals without having thier faces or personal details of their lives thrown into it.

In the process of having to combat so much negativity I have sank to what I truley do hate. I have tried to be as vile and abhorrent as possible to some members who have consistantly harangued me for (get ready for this, even I find it hard to believe) years now. Trust me, I’ve done nothing more in return than typed words into a computer on this board, PM or AIM.

I have extended olive branches with those I disagree with left, right, center and backwards only to get burned left, right, center, and backwards. There is such a hate train on me that even NOOBS feel like they can spout off shit because, well, everyone else does!

Backlash, the screename, on the PC, is done. It’s run it’s course. I’m going to think about what caused the hate train, how I fueled it, and I’m seriously going to be a little more select in who I take into confidence. 2007 called. It says I need my anonymity back.

All I ask is that someone please keep the Music for the Masses thread going. Check your fav bands on Google and most likely they have tracks up for free.

In conclusion...

Be better to each other. A community that fights does not flourish.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=26551
    Last edited by Alfster; 10-12-2007 at 07:07 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by chillmonster View Post
    There was another one too, but she deleted it.

Yes. Good job. And I mean that. I really think your entire motive is to derail these threads. I guess you're smarter than all of these clowns.
    Yea.. because the premise of this thread needed to be quickly derailed.

:ROFL:

This had nothing to do with your stupid thread or your stupid conclusions.. it was more about you masquerading around again and being outted. Time to either bring back Backlash and stop pulling this retarded shit.. or rerolling again.

Bottom Line.. if you want to post as Backlash, then post as Backlash. Your political views are far too obscure to hide effectively in another login ID. You won't stop posting here (which I'm fine with) but you bring this drama upon yourself. I don't want you to stop posting.. as I find you entertaining.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    I can't keep up anymore.
    I'm keeping score in my sig. See below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Yea.. because the premise of this thread needed to be quickly derailed.

:ROFL:

This had nothing to do with your stupid thread or your stupid conclusions.. it was more about you masquerading around again and being outted. Time to either bring back Backlash and stop pulling this retarded shit.. or rerolling again.

Bottom Line.. if you want to post as Backlash, then post as Backlash. Your political views are far too obscure to hide effectively in another login ID. You won't stop posting here (which I'm fine with) but you bring this drama upon yourself. I don't want you to stop posting.. as I find you entertaining.
    Sigh. This is pointless. I doubt most people agree with your line of thinking, so if you're really dumb enough to still think I'm BL, go ahead. It's like trying to reason with monkey.
    Last edited by chillmonster; 10-12-2007 at 07:20 PM.
    I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
    -- Thomas Carlyle

OMG NO! CHILLMASTER DOESN'T RESPECT ME!

haha, nice edit douche!

Quote Originally Posted by chillmonster View Post
    Sigh. This is pointless. I doubt most people agree with your line of thinking, so if you're really dumb enough to still think I'm BL, go ahead. It's like trying to reason with monkey.

I doubt most people here believe that Backlash stopped posting here after years.. and immediately, another equally stupid person starting posting here the same way.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Read these two threads.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=26251

followed by this quote, which he accidentally posted as his new login first...

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=26551
    That first thread is hilarious- I totally forgot about the Society To Find and Breed Dragons and Smoke Magical Fairy Herbs. And how am I kidding the second thread is awesome too!

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Who cares if Chillmonster is Backlash?