Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another one for you Hypocrites

Default Another one for you Hypocrites

Apparently "celebrating" is enough of a reason to remove your mask in contradiction to the EO that Biden just signed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...001201825.html

Arrest him and his family for breaking the EO that he literally signed into effect 24 hours prior.

You support his EOs right? You support and want to "save peoples lives" right?

Get the fuck outa here. LOL. Watching this shit show crumble over the next four years is going to be both sad and hilarious.

Fair question. I did not see it for myself but if its true not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Fair question. I did not see it for myself but if its true not a good look.
    I know right?? Biden wants to kill his family and he doesn't follow the ordnances! Fucker is evil.

can someone get kranar to ban the spam bot posting all these random threads in politics? wouldn't be as bad if the spammers used a more modern text generation algorithm but it must be something out of date because the posts make no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    can someone get kranar to ban the spam bot posting all these random threads in politics? wouldn't be as bad if the spammers used a more modern text generation algorithm but it must be something out of date because the posts make no sense
    While I agree with the sentiment, I'm not sure we have any active moderation here.

Kranar hasn't done shite or shinola around here in months, has he?
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 01-22-2021 at 10:05 PM. Reason: stuff and things
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    While I agree with the sentiment, I'm not sure we have any active moderation here.

Get back to posting videos in the "Fuck Trump" thread Bhaalizmo. You would support censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Get back to posting videos in the "Fuck Trump" thread Bhaalizmo. You would support censorship.
    Tongue punch my gristle doughnut, shit for brains.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Tongue punch my gristle doughnut, shit for brains.
    I'm pretty sure that's hate speech. Hate speech is not allowed. Your Twitter will be immediately suspended.

The guy who posts several times a day to ogle at half naked women and spams his own "Fuck Trump!" thread several times a day suddenly wants moderation for people who post "too much."

Let me guess, like the typical hypocritical Democrat douche bag that you are you don't want the rules to apply to you right? Democrats are the absolute worst.

We know you're super butthurt that Trump lost, Dreaven, but holy fuck, get some perspective. You have the next four years to be upset. Pace yourself.