Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Impeachment!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Do you faggots ever get tired of being bitchy about Politics or nah?
    Nope. This is my stress relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Most of your fellow board Trump apologists aren't quite as bad at arguing as you are. I mean, they're not much better, but you don't even know what you're arguing. At least they're shitting out whatever the GOP's nonsensical position is on any given day. But you? Uhh... again, perhaps you should be a little more selective in achieving whatever it is you think you're doing on here.
    I'm making fun of hypocrites. Said that multiple times. You're entertainment for me. I know that's hard for you to understand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Do you faggots ever get tired of being bitchy about Politics or nah?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Why wouldn't you stare straight into their eyes? Are you homophobic or? Goodness Drauz, in this day and age??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Why wouldn't you stare straight into their eyes? Are you homophobic or? Goodness Drauz, in this day and age??
    I don't like the color.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't like the color.

Hey Ash.. Drauz gets it.. you still don't though.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-22-2021 at 09:10 PM.

Nope. This is my stress relief.
    Stress relief? You have THIRTEEN screeching, poorly conceived threads on the main page of the Politics folder, because you're hopping mad that Trump's incompetence -- or rather, the GOP's unflinching support of the orange Sacred Cow -- led to the loss of the popular vote a second time by an even larger margin, lost the Senate, already lost the House, causing the GOP to be completely locked out of the levers of power for the first time in 13 years.

Who on Earth do you think you're fooling, dipshit? Sorry you're butthurt about losing, but your temper tantrums on the political forum of a text based video game from the 80's changes absolutely nothing. If you're so outraged, perhaps you should get involved in politics and spend your time volunteering. At least then you'd actually know how impeachment works instead of humiliating yourself in front of strangers again and again.

I'm making fun of hypocrites. Said that multiple times. You're entertainment for me. I know that's hard for you to understand.
    You're only "making fun of hypocrites" if you can actually establish the hypocrisy in question, which you didn't. That's why I recommended you be more selective. I know it's hard for you to understand, since you don't even know how impeachment works despite humiliating yourself in a public thread about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You're only "making fun of hypocrites" if you can actually establish the hypocrisy in question, which you didn't. That's why I recommended you be more selective. I know it's hard for you to understand, since you don't even know how impeachment works despite humiliating yourself in a public thread about it.....
    God you're so dense. This shit is hilarious. Thank you sooo much. I needed this tonight.

God you're so dense. This shit is hilarious. Thank you sooo much. I needed this tonight.
    Hint: When you're forced to pull out the "I'm only pretending to be retarded for comedic effect" excuse in thread after thread, people can see for themselves what you're doing. So I'll repeat: Who on Earth do you think you're fooling?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-22-2021 at 09:14 PM.