Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: What Leftists really want

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So you probably agree there is insidious aspects of systemic sexism in law enforcement as well? Have you looked at how many more men are killed by police officers than women? I'm scared to death to even leave my home, since I am in that target group.
    Oh shit, this is a given. Just look at sentence time given for crimes, the difference between men and women is night and day.

After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "women are… twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity
    6 times as large as the racial disparity.

We should burn some shit down.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    That stat has been mouthpieces for ages. Black Americans only make up 12.7% of the American population and as a percentage of killed by police they are 3x more likely to be shot than any other ethnicity while white Americans make up 72% of the American population.

370 white Americans were shot in 2019. 235 black Americans were shot in 2019. I guess in a glossed over way your point is correct, but it's wrong in application. This would fail a fact check and it has over and over.
    Sorry, your comparison based on population is invalid for the reason I listed it has nothing to do with application, it has everything to do with number of interactions with police. On a per interaction basis, Blacks are less likely to be shot than whites. There is no glossing over other than the Left's attempt to cover up for the failings of the black community along with the Left's desire to continue to push the false racism narrative to incite division and manipulate the voter base.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man. ~ MalcomX
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-22-2020 at 05:53 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

thats cause blacks are 5x more likely to be robbing some shit, Daiyon held me up just the other day at the bank. Its out of hand. Lets lock these dark elves up!

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Tell your farmer friends that.

You fail this fact check too. Black Americans as an application of law enforcement interaction are 5x more likely to be approached by police than White Americans due to percentage of population. That 23% vs 20% is in comparison to 53.5 million police interactions. You remember the stat where 73% of Americans are white vs. 12.7% black and then again, black Americans are 3x as likely to be shot. You're point makes no sense, but that isn't uncommon in what you post. You like to parrot Qanon a lot.

You can keep arguing this, but there won't be anyone to read it. You do realize this is bad from any angle right?

Facts from the Bureau of Justice in 2016.

More of the same bullshit, look at the numbers of interactions and not the idiot multiples based on racial percentage. For every single interaction with a police officer, a white person is more likely to be killed than a black person. No matter why or where or what is the cause of the interaction, once it happens, whites get the short end of the stick.

Now, if you want to discuss the WHY there is an interaction in the first place, then we can look at crime rates based on location which is far more telling than race since it accounts for a lot more than just genetics. Turns out, crime ridden areas breed more crime so you are more likely to see police there. Amazing how that works. There simply is no possible stretch of the imagination where you can normalize for cultural norms of crime and violence that doesn't put white people on the short end. The sad fact is, in a culture of criminality and violence, you get much more interactions with police and thus more raw dead people per 1000 people but the deaths compared to interactions shows police are less likely to kill blacks than whites.

And when you are trying to push simplistic arguments about the percentage of white to black you are ignoring any real measure of deaths per 1000 interactions.

The final analysis is, if you don't want to get killed by cops, don't commit crimes and don't resist arrest. Point blank, period. Any other so called "solution" is simply nonsensical hogwash.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The final analysis is, if you don't want to get killed by cops, don't commit crimes and don't resist arrest. Point blank, period. Any other so called "solution" is simply nonsensical hogwash.
    That's a childishly naive view -- this whole "no crime, no resistance, no problem" bullshit assumes a world wherein zero citizens are wrongly apprehended or otherwise put in harm's way by cops, where zero cops are corrupt or capable of crime (racially motivated or otherwise), and where 100% of arrests and shootings are justified. If you believe that no one has ever been harassed, beaten, or killed by cops without sufficient cause, then congrats... you're a fucking idiot.

That's not the world we live in, whether you believe it or not.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    That's a childishly naive view -- this whole "no crime, no resistance, no problem" bullshit assumes a world wherein zero citizens are wrongly apprehended or otherwise put in harm's way by cops, where zero cops are corrupt or capable of crime (racially motivated or otherwise), and where 100% of arrests and shootings are justified. If you believe that no one has ever been harassed, beaten, or killed by cops without sufficient cause, then congrats... you're a fucking idiot.

That's not the world we live in, whether you believe it or not.
    Yes, let's argue to the extremes in an attempt to support our incorrect assertion that not committing crimes is the best way to not get killed by the police. Which is exactly what you are doing. And you flip flop worse than Romney and Biden on issues. On the riots you argue that "most protesters are peaceful" so that means the violence doesn't happen. Here you are arguing that "some cops are bad" so the the whole premise is bad. Clearly, it's a case of whatever supports your false narrative.

Assuming that 5% of all killings and arrests are made by corrupt, abusive, psychopathic, murdering cops (A number I pulled out of the air and one that is insanely higher than the real evidence of police malfeasance suggests) that still leaves 95% OF ALL ARRESTS AND KILLINGS as preventable by not committing a crime. Seriously, you are arguing in the most ridiculous manner possible.

Let's review your arguments:
    'Most protesters are peaceful so the reports of riots are fake, I just don't see it happening so it isn't happening that way despite hours and hours of video evidence.'
    'The Feds showed up and FORCED people to riot, attack the cops, use weapons, chemicals and explosives against the cops and to commit uncounted crimes.'
    'Some cops are bad so not committing crime is not the best way to keep from being killed by a cop.'

Laughable.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 08-23-2020 at 12:36 AM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

tl;dr: A largely peaceful Democrat ripped a sign out of a Trump supporter's hand and tore it up, meanwhile her largely peaceful friend stole a MAGA hat from a 7 year old boy. When the boy tried to get the hat back after the woman threw it on the ground she stomped on his hand.

Both largely peaceful women have been arrested and charged with several crimes.

Yes, let's argue to the extremes in an attempt to support our incorrect assertion that not committing crimes is the best way to not get killed by the police. Which is exactly what you are doing. And you flip flop worse than Romney and Biden on issues. On the riots you argue that "most protesters are peaceful" so that means the violence doesn't happen. Here you are arguing that "some cops are bad" so the the whole premise is bad. Clearly, it's a case of whatever supports your false narrative.
    That's not what I'm arguing at all, dipshit -- I've explained before the distinction between violence supported by systemic power and violence committed by individuals with no power... but I suppose you don't know the difference between apples and oranges, either.

Assuming that 5% of all killings and arrests are made by corrupt, abusive, psychopathic, murdering cops (A number I pulled out of the air and one that is insanely higher than the real evidence of police malfeasance suggests) that still leaves 95% OF ALL ARRESTS AND KILLINGS as preventable by not committing a crime. Seriously, you are arguing in the most ridiculous manner possible.
    I understand that the point you're trying to make is that you're statistically less likely to have an encounter (lethal or otherwise) with law enforcement if you aren't involved with criminal activity -- like no shit, that's not the point I was making.

The point is that none of that matters at all if you happen to be in that unfortunate 5% -- that is what it's about, accountability and action regarding that five percent.

Another solution that's not hogwash would be to work productively on that five percent instead of just passively going, "Oh well, sucks to be you... don't commit any crimes, I guess."

Let's review your arguments:
    'Most protesters are peaceful so the reports of riots are fake, I just don't see it happening so it isn't happening that way despite hours and hours of video evidence.'
    'The Feds showed up and FORCED people to riot, attack the cops, use weapons, chemicals and explosives against the cops and to commit uncounted crimes.'
    'Some cops are bad so not committing crime is not the best way to keep from being killed by a cop.'

Laughable.
    That's your distorted take on what you think my opinion is, not my actual opinion.

I never said rioting didn't occur, I never said violence hadn't happened -- I said (again, weeks ago) that the protests here were far less violent than a portion of the media were portraying them to be. That's a simple fact. I also pointed out that there are a number of different and unrelated factions at work, some of which I even vehemently disagree with, taking different approaches but being labelled as the same thing because they share a stage. Fucking again, use your brain and learn to differentiate. And for future reference: someone else repeating something I said ad nauseam simply because they have the delusional notion that it proves some kind of beleaguered point has even less to to do with me than the above.

Maybe read my fuckin' posts before you claim to know my arguments.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    --Order of the Shadow--

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

tl;dr: A largely peaceful Democrat ripped a sign out of a Trump supporter's hand and tore it up, meanwhile her largely peaceful friend stole a MAGA hat from a 7 year old boy. When the boy tried to get the hat back after the woman threw it on the ground she stomped on his hand.

Both largely peaceful women have been arrested and charged with several crimes.
    --Order of the Shadow--