Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
Anyway... I admittedly haven't kept up with this, but did he have these people locked up somewhere? I believe I heard something about him supposedly asking these girls if he could do it and their response was basically just giggling. Were they really not up in arms disgusted about it then and there? Why did they not leave or call the police?

None of that seems to have happened. What happened is "rumors" got out about it because they told some people. It doesn't seem like they went to any police and told them about it. I haven't heard anything about false imprisonment claims or charges. Only now, while the iron is hot, are these people wanting to strike.
There are a lot of reasons people don't go to the police. The women CK did this to were new comics who didn't want to risk their careers or cause a scene, so they only told people they trusted. Maybe they didn't think there was anything the police would do, maybe they were ashamed, maybe something else, but they are victims. Shit, Terry Crews said the other day that some producer grabbed his dick, and he wasn't sure what he should do or if people would believe him.