Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Ever since I started RPing, I always was being booted even though I was acting IC. I mean yes, I did talk about rape but for god sakes it was RP! It is funny how mention of rape is offensive, but genociding creatures is completely possible. I find it how eerie people advertise Dragonball at times, since they are basically walking Hiroshima bombs. Lets try romanticizing Rape of Nanking next time? Show Nappa stepping on babies too?

Going back in topic. I was and always was in character during the whole storyline, you know that. Yet Kenny is too insensitive to see a newcomer try to roleplay. Wintersylph and I have discussed it and she agreed to me. Certain high paying people do get special treatment instantaneously due to having Premium status. If you look at the Premium page, it says there inclusion in the storylines is one of the benefits of being Premium. You know this.
    Are you having a stroke?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Are you having a stroke?
    Im not having a stroke. I just realized that Kenstrom treats us like kids with his childish stories. Lets be real: No child will ever plsy Gemstone, ever. No modern kid wants to read walls of text. And no adult finds a cliche, deus ex machina ending of the Kestrel Storyline to be cool. Couldnt we get something more like Walking dead/GoT/Berserk like stories instead?

Berserk would be more appropiate.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Ever since I started RPing, I always was being booted even though I was acting IC. I mean yes, I did talk about rape but for god sakes it was RP! It is funny how mention of rape is offensive, but genociding creatures is completely possible. I find it how eerie people advertise Dragonball at times, since they are basically walking Hiroshima bombs. Lets try romanticizing Rape of Nanking next time? Show Nappa stepping on babies too?

Going back in topic. I was and always was in character during the whole storyline, you know that. Yet Kenny is too insensitive to see a newcomer try to roleplay. Wintersylph and I have discussed it and she agreed to me. Certain high paying people do get special treatment instantaneously due to having Premium status. If you look at the Premium page, it says there inclusion in the storylines is one of the benefits of being Premium. You know this.

Go away macguyver
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Not Mcguyver but Ill admit I was kinda influenced by him. I mean I usually read the threads he made... Then I feel bummed down and it sonehow bleeds over IG and here.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

5. Default

Now I hope Kenstrom was trolling you and continues to do so, you're pretty insufferable!

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Now I hope Kenstrom was trolling you and continues to do so, you're pretty insufferable!
    I was just venting out my ferlings. Im sorry. PC is not the place to do this crap

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

I was just venting out my ferlings. Im sorry. PC is not the place to do this crap
    Did you confuse Dragonbones, an IG gambling game, with Dragonball, and then go off on a tangent about Japanese war crimes?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Did you confuse Dragonbones, an IG gambling game, with Dragonball, and then go off on a tangent about Japanese war crimes?
    Yes, I was.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

If you are receiving unwanted attentions from someone, you can WARN INTERACT them. Not sure iv heard of someone giving a WI to a GM, but I am sure it would be followed if that were the route you wanted to take.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

10. Default

Well, at least I can say I've tried.

Certain high paying people do get special treatment instantaneously due to having Premium status. If you look at the Premium page, it says there inclusion in the storylines is one of the benefits of being Premium. You know this.
    That's not Premium, that's Platinum. And part of the reason they get special treatment is because the Plat population is very small compared to Prime/Premium. It's a different universe and characters don't cross over between them.