Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Withdraws from G7 Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh please, go back to your whining and bitching about how Obama was degrading the office of the presidency.
    When did I say Obama was degrading the office of the presidency? Pretty sure most of my criticism of him was he did almost nothing other than fund raise, talk basketball, and do TV interviews.

But something tells me you've been hanging around the far left echo chamber for so long that you're no longer interested in pesky things like facts or sources.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When did I say Obama was degrading the office of the presidency?

3. Default

Speaking of facts and sources are you still adamant that the Mueller investigation is a nothingburger/witch hunt? 20 Indictments at the moment with more coming and Trump's campaign manager heading to prison in 5 days.

Well as long as you're narrowing it down.

Speaking of facts and sources are you still adamant that the Mueller investigation is a nothingburger/witch hunt? 20 Indictments at the moment with more coming and Trump's campaign manager heading to prison in 5 days.
    Aren't like 16 of those indictments Russians and Mueller was so desperate to charge Russians with a crime that he charged a business with a crime that didn't even exist at the time he claimed they committed that crime?

Also isn't Manafort's indictment for money laundering that happened years before Trump even announced he was running for president?

I see your Trump Derangement Syndrome has only gotten worse in my absence. Have no fear, there is now a cure for that!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-11-2018 at 12:45 AM.

How you all write this off as a big nothing is beyond me. Even if you support trump and hope for the best you've got to have serious reservations about what happened, the findings so far that are public and trumps behavior in office. For you, is it ok to move the country to autocracy because you like the guy and he's on your side? Don't you have a moral center causing that little voice in your head to speak up and say that something is obviously going wrong?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well as long as you're narrowing it down.

Aren't like 16 of those indictments Russians and Mueller was so desperate to charge Russians with a crime that he charged a business with a crime that didn't even exist at the time he claimed they committed that crime?

Also isn't Manafort's indictment for money laundering that happened years before Trump even announced he was running for president?

I see your Trump Derangement Syndrome has only gotten worse in my absence. Have no fear, there is now a cure for that!
    Just money laundering? No, not even close. There's also conspiracy to defraud the US as well as failure to register as a foreign agent (to the Kremlin) and he's looking at life in prison. Total nothing burger.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    How you all write this off as a big nothing is beyond me. Even if you support trump and hope for the best you've got to have serious reservations about what happened, the findings so far that are public and trumps behavior in office.
    So I'm supposed to call for Trump to be impeached because his former campaign manager is being charged with a crime before Trump even ran for president and said crime had nothing to do with Trump's campaign? What?

For you, is it ok to move the country to autocracy
    Are we just shouting random words now? Trump is moving us towards autocracy? Which move(s), specifically, has he made that is taking him closer to being our supreme overlord?

failure to register as a foreign agent (to the Kremlin)
    You know Ukraine isn't part of the Soviet Union anymore, right?

You're supposed to ask yourself some hard questions and be open to the answers you get back. Your supposed to,have some sort of moral compass that causes you to wonder if just maybe trump doesn't know what he's doing. That its not a grand plan. That perhaps we're being driven to a bad end by a guy who makes his decisions based on how nice people are to him personally. Trumps going to burn down everything we've built since WWII because why?

All his actions are leading to autocracy. All of it. From the time he started his campaign railing against journalists, to the seeping arrests at his inauguration to today. He praises strong men leaders and harangues representative democracies.

What you are supposed to do is defend the republic and take a serious look at the permanent damage being done.

Your supposed to,have some sort of moral compass that causes you to wonder if just maybe trump doesn't know what he's doing.
    Sure, give me some examples of what Trump has done that shows he doesn't know what he's doing.

He was supposed to crash the stock market, hasn't happened.

He was supposed to crash the economy, hasn't happened.

He was supposed to get us into a nuclear war with North Korea, hasn't happened.

He was supposed to cause unemployment to sky rocket, hasn't happened.

Give me something he has done other than the tiresome far left talking points of "BUT HE'S RACIST!!!!" that shows he's going to destroy America or that he's in way over his head.