Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Trump

Default Impeach Trump

Is there enough evidence of obstruction to impeach Trump? Is his continual stonewalling of Congress an impeachable offense? Is he just a very private person or is he hiding something?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Is there enough evidence of obstruction to impeach Trump? Is his continual stonewalling of Congress an impeachable offense? Is he just a very private person or is he hiding something?
    Enough evidence to impeach? No.

Is he stonewalling? No.

As for your last question; seems like a "need to know" situation to me.

It's funny because you guys defended Obama's birth certificate thing tooth and nail, something that actually is actually important to the discussion because citizenship sure as shit is mentioned in the constitution for president. But when it comes to Democrats snooping around Trump's personal life and his business dealing (none of which has anything to do with anything) you guys defend Democrats and insist Trump is doing something wrong.

This should frighten any decent American; an established political party in congress is out there LOOKING for a crime they can pin on Trump. That's not how justice is supposed to work. You're supposed to see evidence of a crime or have a strong reason to believe someone has committed a crime then investigate said crime to uncover facts.

What the Democrats are doing is picking a target, in this case Trump, and saying "Okay let's just investigate everything until we uncover a crime." That's not justice, that's actual dictator type shit, you know, the thing you guys supposedly hate and call Trump.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-28-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Enough evidence to impeach? No.

Is he stonewalling? No.

As for your last question; seems like a "need to know" situation to me.

It's funny because you guys defended Obama's birth certificate thing tooth and nail, something that actually is actually important to the discussion because citizenship sure as shit is mentioned in the constitution for president. But when it comes to Democrats snooping around Trump's personal life and his business dealing (none of which has anything to do with anything) you guys defend Democrats and insist Trump is doing something wrong.

This should frighten any decent American; an established political party in congress is out there LOOKING for a crime they can pin on Trump. That's not how justice is supposed to work. You're supposed to see evidence of a crime or have a strong reason to believe someone has committed a crime then investigate said crime to uncover facts.

What the Democrats are doing is picking a target, in this case Trump, and saying "Okay let's just investigate everything until we uncover a crime." That's not justice, that's actual dictator type shit, you know, the thing you guys supposedly hate and call Trump.
    It's worse than that. This started in late 2015/early 2016 when the Obama Administration was actively spying on the opposing political party's candidate. When people in the upper echelon of the FBI/CIA/JD were doing political favors to who they believed was the next President of the United States and actively working to come up with dirt in case the unthinkable happened and the wrong candidate won.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's worse than that. This started in late 2015/early 2016 when the Obama Administration was actively spying on the opposing political party's candidate. When people in the upper echelon of the FBI/CIA/JD were doing political favors to who they believed was the next President of the United States and actively working to come up with dirt in case the unthinkable happened and the wrong candidate won.
    Yeah but Trump won't release his tax returns, truly the real evil here.

Blog Entries

I'd like them to try.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'd like them to try.
    I actually wish the Democrats would try to impeachment Trump. First of all it would settle this shit once and for all. Also we can get every Democrat in the House on record as to where they stand before we go into the 2020 elections.

But of course Democrats don't really want to impeach Trump because once it fails in the Senate (shit maybe even in the House if enough Democrats not in solidly blue districts realize what a shitshow this will be if they vote to impeach) it means they have literally nothing to campaign on against Trump in 2020. Right now literally all they have is shouting "Impeach Trump."

Well that and free abortions on demand, but the left has become so radicalized on this topic lately that they are just preaching to the choir at this point.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-28-2019 at 07:56 PM.

I say F this, because Pence is like GWB's Born-again'ness on the crack/cocaine. Then "God" will just be like, "Halliburton."

Greatest post ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    I say F this, because Pence is like GWB's Born-again'ness on the crack/cocaine. Then "God" will just be like, "Halliburton."

Greatest post ever.
    But what about hating on the orange man? I laugh when people say impeach him. Pence is his best defense.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I'm leaning towards NOT impeaching for several reasons.

The "blue wave" of 2018 is still building and should be a "blue tsunami" by 2020. It would be immensely satisfying to see Trump absolutely decimated at the polls.

While Pence may conduct himself in a more presidential fashion his archaic and primitive religious views do not align with the modern enlightened world. I would not want him making any presidential decisions. Still, should Trump be impeached, Pence would only be in office for less than a year so in that sense it isn't as bad as a petty dictator Trump full term.

The impeachment process is really agonizing and divisive. I think we don't need that kind of bullshit right now. I remember Clinton's impeachment and that was horrible for us as a country.

Trump's greatest accomplishment so far has been to undo things Obama did. When he is defeated in 2020 he can go back to being a reality TV star, write another book, and we can close the door on this awful chapter of American history.

Here have some digital blackface