Page 277 of 291 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    5 years later and you trolls can't stop talking about said girl then wonder why she accused you trolls of obsessing over it/stalking her from thread to thread.
    Nobodies talking about the girl, they are pointing out how you tried to humiliate a woman from the community after you listened to her masturbate. Nobody cares that she masturbates, who doesn't?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh wow, is pk now speaking for diethx in her absence as if she left the forums on good terms with him and on bad terms with "the trolls"?

Right when I think "Okay pk has finally hit rock bottom, no way he can out douche himself" you manage to surprise me. The worst part is it usually only takes a few days for you to surprise me.
    She spoke for herself - http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...07#post1728607

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Nobodies talking about the girl, they are pointing out how you tried to humiliate a woman from the community after you listened to her masturbate. Nobody cares that she masturbates, who doesn't?
    Incel obsessed with a girl masturbating. In other news water is wet and Nazis are still scum of the Earth.

Blog Entries

Incel obsessed with a girl masturbating. In other news water is wet and Nazis are still scum of the Earth.
    Nobodies obsessed, that's why I said nobody cares.

Are we also obsessed with another female from this community who you stole from? Or are we just pointing out your pattern of behavior for abusing women and making up lies like death threats?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Nobodies obsessed, that's why I said nobody cares.

Are we also obsessed with another female from this community who you stole from? Or are we just pointing out your pattern of behavior for abusing women and making up lies like death threats?
    You talking about the girl you harassed in game to the point where she had to get a restraining order?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They knew they couldn't do shit about Gorusch because it wouldn't have been possible to delay it into the midterms, and it was still fucking 54-45. Think a little bit.
    Only 3 Democrats voted to confirm Gorsuch and all 3 of those Democrats are in heavily Republican states who needed to appeal to Republicans to keep their jobs. Not sure what pk is smoking lately to claim Democrats had no problem with Gorsuch.

7. Default

It's weird you read that conversation and got the impression she wanted you to speak for her in her absence and she was tired of "us trolls" stalking her from thread to thread.

Sure sounds like this is another creepy tactic of yours to get us to stop talking about how you mistreated one of the members of our forum. What's next, you're going to claim Bob wants us to stop talking about how you took advantage of another young woman on this forum?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's weird you read that conversation and got the impression she wanted you to speak for her in her absence and she was tired of "us trolls" stalking her from thread to thread.

Sure sounds like this is another creepy tactic of yours to get us to stop talking about how you mistreated one of the members of our forum. What's next, you're going to claim Bob wants us to stop talking about how you took advantage of another young woman on this forum?
    Where did I say I speak for her??? I know your reading comprehension skills are on par with a 3rd graders but damn, son.

Where did I say I speak for her??? I know your reading comprehension skills are on par with a 3rd graders but damn, son.
    So you gonna share those death threats you admitted you sent to yourself?