Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN, Republican Propaganda?

Default CNN, Republican Propaganda?

I've been sitting here watching CNN for most of the evening checking out the voting results in hoping my candidate will win. The more I watch, the more I begin to grow annoyed by the Bush propaganda being slung left and right. Everything from spinning rumors, to giving "knowing" looks everytime they say they can't reach a Kerry campaign member.

Let's face it, most of the news organizations are Republican owned, and are notoriously fronts for their news and their agenda. Seriously, if I have to sit here and listen to them refering to Bush as the election winner and giving the camera a cheeky grin, I'm going to puke. "Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that" Is one of the most horrible lines in the fact they've been trying to influence undecided voters ALL DAY LONG.

To HELL with you CNN!

P.S. I have first hand proof Tayre is a closet George W supporter.

Uhm, CNN is the only news organization that isn't saying Bush won Ohio.

I think they're probably the most for Kerry at this point.

And in this election, the mass media has been notoriously pro Kerry.

Nakiro
    ------------------
    Originally posted by Tsa`ah
    The above post may, or may not be, the biggest pile of bullshit ever written.

Obviously you havn't been sitting here listening to CNN. They talk about Bush about 95% of the time, except for random quips about the Kerry supporters or making comment how the rain at their headquartes is making it look dreary. With over 150,000 gauranteed provissional votes, and the possibility of up to 250,000, to call Ohio is just short of stupid.

CNN hasn't called Ohio.

Nakiro
    ------------------

Considering CNN hasn't called it I believe you fell asleep for about two hours after drinking too much liquor.

I'll chalk it up to the fact you don't quite understand what I'm saying to it being late. Let me put it alittle bit simpler.

CNN has been shoveling piles of Bush propaganda ever since about 3pm PST today. There is nothing bipartisan about their politics, and they are doing nothing to cover the close wins and defeats in the contested counties. They were declaring the Monkey winner in states where less than 20% of the margin was in and the results were nearly 50/50. Do I need to clarify anymore, or will you keep making redundant statements about other networks?

Let's face it, most of the news organizations are Republican owned
    Ted Turner founded CNN, it's owned by Time-Warner. Time-Warner is no bastion of republicanism, and Ted Turner is an avowed Republican hater. You're way off here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

They also declared California blue after 1% came in.

I don't really think your point is still valid, as the results still haven't changed.

Nakiro
    ------------------

9. Default

CNN is for sure not with the republican party, thats an absurd comment.

10. Default

omg landon r u on the real worldd??????