Thread: Trouble getting lich to install sqlite3

Default Trouble getting lich to install sqlite3

Trying to install lich on my new computer, running windows 10. It starts to hang after it asks to install squite3. Any ideas? Thank you!

~Kassyopia

You using the auto installer?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    You using the auto installer?
    I am not, when I tried to get the auto installer of the wiki it led to an 404 error.

~Kassyopia

http://bit.ly/WinLich is the link I've used to run everything and it installed flawlessly. I just downloaded it again so it seems to be working. Try that and see how it goes
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    http://bit.ly/WinLich is the link I've used to run everything and it installed flawlessly. I just downloaded it again so it seems to be working. Try that and see how it goes
    That worked! Thank you so much!

~Kassyopia

My pleasure. Glad it worked out

7. Default

I just tried this and it's still hanging after I click yes to install sqlite3. It just stops and closes out.
    "[LNet]-GSIV:Japhrimel: "you will stick it in my pooper and you will do it now!"

Quote Originally Posted by Divn View Post
    I just tried this and it's still hanging after I click yes to install sqlite3. It just stops and closes out.
    Uninstall all your old ruby stuff, delete the ruby200 folder. Reinstall using the link on gswiki.play.net/lich_(software)