Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Comey Testimony

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    If you enable ignore for Wrathbringer I believe you will find you won't miss him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    Nobody wants to listen to either of you.
    That's never stopped you from shutting the fuck up.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That's never stopped you from shutting the fuck up.
    You and she are cut from the same cloth. Different ideologies, roughly the same level of batshit crazy. While King Rocktar and Queen Parkbandit preside over you, like some bizarre Unseelie Court of Assholes on a Gemstone message board.

You and she are cut from the same cloth. Different ideologies, roughly the same level of batshit crazy. While King Rocktar and Queen Parkbandit preside over you, like some bizarre Unseelie Court of Assholes on a Gemstone message board.
    Yeah...he's an actual, self-ascribed white supremacist.

So no, we're not even remotely the same. Don't ever bucket me with something that nauseating.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-15-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah...he's an actual, self-ascribed white supremacist.

So no, we're not even remotely the same. Don't ever bucket me with something that nauseating.
    He said you're crazy, not a white supremacist. And you are batshit crazy.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    He said you're crazy, not a white supremacist. And you are batshit crazy.
    Incoming sweetie or some other term in order to inflate her ego.
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Incoming sweetie or some other term in order to inflate her ego.
    Oh sweetie. I've got enough trolls to fact check here- I'm so sorry, but I'm just not looking to invest in another one. It's nothing personal though- you've got all the right qualities of a troll. It's just a bandwidth thing. I hope you understand.

Kisses!
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-16-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    If you enable ignore for Wrathbringer I believe you will find you won't miss him.
    indeed. nothing is lost by ignoring all three of them

Though I realize you're being serious, I'm being somewhat serious myself. Honestly, I have literally decided to not visit San Francisco because of people like her. My visit to Seattle a couple years ago was uncomfortable enough, I can only imagine how uncomfortable SF would be. The places I would want to visit in SF are smack dab in the center of the Berkeley area and frankly I don't want to have my vacation ruined by these retards. I'll just stick to fishing in the woods with the bears, it sounds 1000's of times safer.
    Snowflake much? This has to be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    Hey guy listen. I’ve been reading a lot of your posts and honestly I think you have some genuine grievances, I think you’re different from Methfuckup and Parkbencher.

But, Trump is fucking using you. I do a shit ton of business in New York, I know these guys, they are all born hustlers constantly playing some game. Trump is no different than Hillary or Clinton or Bush , he’s part of the establishment (heck the establishment probably put him in there just to throw us all a curve ball — “see! you can vote in whoever you like!.. sucker”). The whole Syria thing is proof, one of his top promises with us was to not get entangled in any more shit throughout the world... and now promise broken.
    Of course he's using them. Trump doesn't stand for anything. He's got no moral compass. All he cares about is trump and fucking his daughter. He can't fuck Ivanka, so he'll just fuck the country

Negative. They are nothing alike. T4F applies reason and logic backed up with references. These turds just blather on an on with no intellectual rigor. Neveragain likes to claim (when he's put to the question) that he's just a troll. Drinking coffee and trolling on PC just for fun without any attention to what he's posting. So no, they're totally different.

Though I realize you're being serious, I'm being somewhat serious myself. Honestly, I have literally decided to not visit San Francisco because of people like her. My visit to Seattle a couple years ago was uncomfortable enough, I can only imagine how uncomfortable SF would be. The places I would want to visit in SF are smack dab in the center of the Berkeley area and frankly I don't want to have my vacation ruined by these retards. I'll just stick to fishing in the woods with the bears, it sounds 1000's of times safer.
    Why? She's the vocal minority in this country.. even in SF. Most people aren't fucking lunatics like her and go about their daily business without being obsessed by whoever is President at the time.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    I love how all the modern, rich, and civilized areas of the country are ALL. FUCKING. LIBERAL. New York, San Fran, Los Angeles, Washington DC.. corridors of power to finance and money to high tech... the question you fucktard conservatives need to ask yourself is...

Obviously the coastal liberal elites are working with the deep state to oppress the "real" american working man.